• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Black Friday vs. End of Year Sales

For online vocal synth/DAW/etc. shopping, when do you think you get better deals?

• Black Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • End of Year Sales (i.e., Christmas/New Year's)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
In considering shopping for vocal synth/DAW/etc. stuff online, when do you think you usually find better deals? Despite the hype around Black Friday, it seems to me like the deals around Christmas/New Year's are usually at least as good, if not better.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
A few years back, a friend linked me to Voctro Labs’ Black Friday sale; all of their loids were half off. I couldn’t justify it then, as I was just getting my toes in the water of synth usage, but I vowed I’d take advantage the next year.

That sale, which is honestly the only Black Friday vocalsynth sale I can remember, hasn’t happened again since. orz

Reactions: mobius017

wei wei

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
In considering shopping for vocal synth/DAW/etc. stuff online, when do you think you usually find better deals? Despite the hype around Black Friday, it seems to me like the deals around Christmas/New Year's are usually at least as good, if not better.
what DAW's interest you? what does "etc./stuff" include?

wei wei

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
I basically only use Studio One, I guess. "Etc." is like plugins/VSTs
then which plugins/VST's are you interested in? right now Native Instruments is holding their "Cyber Season" sale. 50% off a lot of their products. i have Komplete 12 Ultimate myself.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
then which plugins/VST's are you interested in? right now Native Instruments is holding their "Cyber Season" sale. 50% off a lot of their products. i have Komplete 12 Ultimate myself.
None in particular. It's more of a general question. The only plugin family I really sort of keep an eye on is the Ujam products, but my interest in them has cooled somewhat since not all of their products offer an "instrument" mode (The alternative being a mode where they basically play loops in different styles/with different effects. Nothing against loops, but most of the Virtual Guitarist line doesn't have an instrument mode, so you can't really make guitar melodies with original sequences very well at all.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)