• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID "Brand New Friends" Vocaloid fan game by Crispy

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
oh wow, this looks cute! honestly i have never really looked for vocaloid fan games and im quite impressed by how the quality of it looks. seems like a simple cute game, like the fluffier rpg maker kinds of games i used to play years ago... the art work too, gosh, looks so nice and the designs are lovely too! will definitely have to check this out!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
This looks so good. I hope I’ll have time to play it once I settle into college :mikoto_lili:

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
I finished the game a few days ago and it's actually pretty good! The only criticisms I will say about it is that it's too short and it ends on a cliffhanger (we don't know what happened to Miku in the game afterwards or not). Also sounds like a demo to a full game. But overall, I will give it an 8/10

Kiritanpo

Funny Lil' Eclipse Deity
Sep 23, 2021
The okayest place on Earth
I finished the game a few days ago and it's actually pretty good! The only criticisms I will say about it is that it's too short and it ends on a cliffhanger (we don't know what happened to Miku in the game afterwards or not). Also sounds like a demo to a full game. But overall, I will give it an 8/10
I believe it's supposed to be implied/interpreted that (FINAL WEEK SPOILERS) Mayu killed/attempted to kill Miku, but I do definitely agree that I would've liked to see/play through more of the world (especially how Iroha's date with Rune played out if you gave her the reservation ticket).

Reactions: sapplerx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)