• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

C:\My Covers\

Villano

New Fan
Sep 26, 2018
This is my brand new thread to post my sh**** covers that, for some unknown reason, I decide to upload.
So, enjoy yourselves and take care of your ears.
:cyberdiva_ani_lili:

This is my first cover with Eleanor Forte. I had so much fun editing and I think I did a great job with her *pats your own shoulder*
Enjoy~*

Reactions: summers50

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I really like this! I think it's well-mixed too. Is Ableton difficult to get the hang of? I gave up two days into my trial because i just couldn't figure out what I was doing. :yohioloid_lili:

Villano

New Fan
Sep 26, 2018
I really like this! I think it's well-mixed too. Is Ableton difficult to get the hang of? I gave up two days into my trial because i just couldn't figure out what I was doing. :yohioloid_lili:
Thank you!
About Ableton, it's really easy to mix. The only problem is that every time you put a new wav for mix, they try to find the tempo and made a little mess, but you only need to press Ctrl+z and everything is fine. The mixing process is pretty simple, it's just drag and drop everything you want with some tweaks here and there and pretty easy automations. Is very intuitive and easier than FL Studio, for me <3

I love your uses with Eleanor, she sounds beautiful, especially in Thunderstorm.
Thanks!! <3
With Eleanor, the first one was with the SynthV Beta and Thunderstorm was the Released one. I'm trying new ways to tune with SynthV and I want to make a cover with Renri. Her voice is just beautiful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)