• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other CFM takes measures to prevent COVID-19 infections

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but didn't they recently (as in this year, I think?) announce that they weren't going to have the concert dates close together anymore and implied people would have to pick only one to go to?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but didn't they recently (as in this year, I think?) announce that they weren't going to have the concert dates close together anymore and implied people would have to pick only one to go to?
Nope, they haven't said anything like that. Some people have wondered if that's going to be the new norm, but CFM or other organizing parties haven't said anything about future Mirais.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Sounds like 1st Place has put a work at home thing together too

Reactions: Leon

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Animate Cafes in Tokyo and Osaka are temporarily closed, wgich means the Sakura Miku collab cafes are also

Aw, that's too bad. Understandable, but too bad.
「HATSUNE MIKU LIVE - UNTITLED 0 -」 cancelled ;_;

Hm, closed for performer and staff safety. So I guess maybe they were intending for the band to accompany the songs, or else were going to have a situation where staff members were gathering to run the event....

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it's sad that also the Super Kabuki of June 2nd has been cancelled :xinhua_lili:

but it's important to note this message:

当該公演を楽しみにしていただいたお客様には、深くお詫びを申し上げる次第です。お客様に安心して劇場にいらしていただけるよう、 今後の営業再開に向けて対策を講じてまいります。

We deeply apologize to the customers who look forward to the performance. We will take measures to resume business in the future so that customers can come to the theater with peace of mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)