• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Cheers39

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It's been a really good stream so far! Oyasugumi has had a really good setlist! It's been fun looking at all the vocal synth stuff he's placed near him and watching him get into the music, too.

Reactions: hamano

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really cool event! Very glad I was able to attend for awhile this morning! Having the song titles on the screen was really cool, too! :miku_chickadee:

Reactions: hamano

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Forgot to post earlier, but of you're going to Tokyo for Magical Mirai, why not come and celebrate Miku's birthday at Cheers39?

Also, if you're going to the Tsunagaru Mirai afterparty, look who's on stage on day 2!

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Late because wasn't able to access Vocaverse earlier, but we had a great birthday party for Miku in Shinjuku. Made me blush a little having my artwork out on the street outside the bar, albeit it only being a small sign
20230831_175545.jpg
And there was even a surprise birthday cake!
20230831_203121.jpg

Huge thanks to both organizers and guests for making a great night, maybe we can have this next year too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)