• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Cheers39

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It was a fun time! Heard a couple songs I haven't encountered before. And (Sorry, I'm probably going to screw up his name because I'm not sure I remember the Romanization properly; he came right after the first set by weekendintokyo.) Ryuuto's karaoke singing was great, too! That rendition of Senbonzakura was something else :kaito_move:. Some of the DJs really got into the mini-dance moves/singing behind their mixer, which was fun!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
And (Sorry, I'm probably going to screw up his name because I'm not sure I remember the Romanization properly; he came right after the first set by weekendintokyo.) Ryuuto's karaoke singing was great, too! That rendition of Senbonzakura was something else
It's Ryuu, and yes, he's a talented singer. The entire stream was great, and who knows if there'll be more?^^

Oh, and the money raised in the Cheers39 stream went to support Gyoen Rosso crowdfunding campaign. Gyoen Rosso is s club/event space in Tokyo that hosts many recurring vocaclub DJ events, and faced financial difficulties during the pandemic.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I remember seeing the periodic automated notifications about fundraising. Where do the funds come from, though? Since it's a livestream that anyone can join, does Twitch or someone make a donation for every viewer? I don't recall seeing any ads for ad revenue.

Or if there's a place to sign up for a fee, where's that?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
That animated Miku toasting a beer stein is really cute! I don't remember that from last time. Is it new?

Lots of good music here! Thank you!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
@hamano Just curious--what's the VR component to this? Is it like a YouTube 360 video, or will there be 3D Vocaloid models, or something else?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
@hamano Just curious--what's the VR component to this? Is it like a YouTube 360 video, or will there be 3D Vocaloid models, or something else?
I have to say that I don't fully know the details as I'm not involved in the Vocalnexus × Cheers39 VR project, so I have basically no idea myself how it's going to be executed. The event will take place in Digikomi's VR World though, and the VR World does have customisable avatars

Here's how to join Digikomi:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I have to say that I don't fully know the details as I'm not involved in the Vocalnexus × Cheers39 VR project, so I have basically no idea myself how it's going to be executed. The event will take place in Digikomi's VR World though, and the VR World does have customisable avatars

Here's how to join Digikomi:
Thanks @hamano!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Remember there's a stream happening today!

But now that Magical Mirai 2021 has been announced, there might be a possibility something's happening at nagomix in Tokyo next year...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)