• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Crowdfunding DB production for Itako sister's singing voice synthesis

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I think it's NEUTRINO. The voicebank developer is M.Morise, who has a interest in AI synthesis (he made his own synthesizer, but hasn't done anything with it for a whole) and as far as I remember had something to do with AI Kiritan's development. The adviser is SHACHI who made NEUTRINO itself, which is a dead giveaway. Not too related but Caparo Ulala who's in charge of labeling (another giveaway that it's either SynthV or NEUTRINO) also worked on Kiritan and Itako's original UTAU voicebanks and is generally very competent, so she should be good.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
It's most definitely a training data set like kiritan's. So neutrino is a given. Highly doubt it's a synth v voice bank unless they make a voicebank from the dataset.

Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Yeah there's always the remote possibility they could make a SynthV voicebank from the dataset but it's most likely going to be used for Neutrino. If they did make it a SynthV voicebank I'd be all over it though, Itako is an amazing vocal.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I know next to nothing about Neutrino, so that'd be super cool! :>
Prism single-handedly walked me through the process of setting it up and finding a work-around for an issue my buggy computer was having with it. I'm all for it! If not for them I never would've gotten to try it!

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018

It'll be a singing database, similar to what they released for Kiritan a while back (the acapella samples of her VP singing various songs). It's what led Kiritan into NEUTRINO, so that's where Itako's headed as well. It's mentioned in the crowdfunding description that they want Itako to become an AI Singer.

The actual campaign will begin July 6.

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)