• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Crowdfunding for Futaba Minato-Voisona/Cevio AI Talk

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
I'm just making a separate thread for this one to post updates for it. It was announced that the company behind Futaba Minato will start a crowdfunding for her Cevio AI/Voisona Talk. There are some goals and i think one says that there will be a, pocket version? I'm not sure

Here's a sample of Futaba Minato's voice.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Official demos for Futaba! There are two videos released, one for Cevio and the other for Voisona. There's also a 6th emotion called "Child", and it's Minato voice acting all cute and childlike. Really interesting addition.

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Ohhh, the Cevio AI version sounds completely on par with the VoiSona talk version!! Could this mean the improved Vocoder from VoiSona 2.0 might FINALLY be coming to Cevio AI??? 👀 The Cevio AI talk samples definitely sound way smoother than other current Talk banks

Reactions: MillyAqualine

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
They actually released a demo for Futaba 2.0!! Both song and talk. The producer mentioned that it is still underdevelopment so it's not released. I really like the little demon (Oni?) Futaba with bangs. It reminds me of the earlier days of vocaloid where they just make funny characters based on existing ones. Like Tako Luka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)