• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Cyber Diva Fanclub

Welcome to the Cyber Diva Fanclub!

Here's some information on this lovely blonde singer:
Name: Cyber Diva/Cyva/VY3
Engine: VOCALOID4
Release Date (Birthday): February 4th, 2015
Company: Yamaha
Voice Provider: Jenny Shima (Not confirmed)
Language: English
Character Item: Corn

ThatGirlMyra
nalondollie

Last edited:
Well, no one is in this club, haha! But I'd still like to create a library for whenever someone does join.

I recently found a gorgeous cover of Daft Punk's Instant Crush sung by her. I feel like her voice really suits this song! It's a lot more robotic than I'm used to, but it actually works for this song. Overall, while this doesn't displace my love for Leon's version, I really do like this version, too.

nalondollie

the-ghost-of-a-cyber-princess
Shes one of my favorite engloids as well as vocaloids in general! She also has a special place in my heart as, when I was getting more seriously into vocaloid, she and v4 were being first released so she was one of the first exciting things I got to witness firsthand!

Shes one of my favorite engloids as well as vocaloids in general! She also has a special place in my heart as, when I was getting more seriously into vocaloid, she and v4 were being first released so she was one of the first exciting things I got to witness firsthand!
Yes! She is still my favorite VOCALOID after all these years (sorry LEON, Miriam, and Gakupo). There's just something about her. I really hate to see how little love she gets in general. She's used a bit, but I hardly ever see anyone actually talking about how they like her.

nalondollie

Yes! She is still my favorite VOCALOID after all these years (sorry LEON, Miriam, and Gakupo). There's just something about her. I really hate to see how little love she gets in general. She's used a bit, but I hardly ever see anyone actually talking about how they like her.
I agree! She has such a classic voice style that can be great in a lot of genres, especially electronic/pop music which a lot of vocaloids are used for. I suppose it could be due to the aversion of some people to her accent but I feel like that is one of the best things about her. It gives her such a different tone compared to other engloids that I just love!

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra
I agree! She has such a classic voice style that can be great in a lot of genres, especially electronic/pop music which a lot of vocaloids are used for. I suppose it could be due to the aversion of some people to her accent but I feel like that is one of the best things about her. It gives her such a different tone compared to other engloids that I just love!
Exactly! I'm very used to the soft accent that most Engloids have, usually because they're based in the UK. But Cyva is the only VOCALOID that I can think of that is based in America. Her American accent is really unique!

Reactions: nalondollie

nalondollie

Last edited:
Right! Though that DOES make me think of the Lady Gaga UTAU that was made by a fan a few years back. I think it would be pretty cool if more things like that were made? I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga by a long shot, but it is really cool to see how different the real life voice compares to the UTAU/VOCALOID!

nalondollie

Ooh that cover really brings back some memories. It reminds me of when I was starting to get into Vocaloid and Cyva and was doing research to get the gist of her capabilities and sound. I love how completely autotuned this one is as I love how Cyva sounds with that tuning. Sorta like if that one female AI from every sci-fi movie became a popstar haha.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)