• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Cyber Diva Fanclub

nalondollie

the-ghost-of-a-cyber-princess
Same! I think in general I favor the more robotic sound when it comes to Vocaloid tuning but Cyva is one I feel sounds great either way! Also, what is your favorite outfit design for her? I love Crusher's as well as the one pictured in the video but I think my favorite must be Akuo-art's! (I have a mmd model very similar to it and its one of my favorites hehe)

Honestly, I've never really thought about that! I usually like most depictions of her, except for her version in Exorcist (was that what it was called? I think it was lol). But I've always liked the MMD model of Cyva (the one in my profile pic), as well as her yellow jacket design . She was also pretty in Nebulaholic. (I'm sorry, I don't know specific names for these lol). Her box art is really cool, too, and original as far as Vocaloids go.

nalondollie

Oh man, forgot about this amazing original. I had it on my playlist forever, but lost it with an update one day. I just remembered it yesterday! It's a duet between Cyber Diva and Gumi, and I never knew how well those two could pair together!
Oh my gosh, you're so right! This is one of the best uses of her, as well as Avanna (That talkloid part? fantastic). I love it when producers tune Cyva like this just smooth pop chords of wonderfulness! The pv is also really good too!

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

nalondollie

I know!! I love Athena, but I feel like its the only demo that got any recognition. Run Away was always my favourite, though I LOVE the lyrics of Athena (I'm a mythology nerd)

I'm glad you liked it! I'm on my phone, otherwise I probably would've made a nicer and longer post. Next time I get on my computer, I'll add more!

nalondollie

My fave was probably Thunderstorm to be honest but I enjoy all of her demos. They have a special place in my heart since her release (as well as the release of v4) was happening when I first started to get seriously interested in Vocaloid/voice synth so I always get really nostalgic when I listen to them.

Oh absolutely! Thunderstorm was great. I vividly remember when I first heard all the demos for her, back a believe a few months after their release (?). I was sitting on a bed in a hotel near a beach late at night. I was on a huge Vocaloid high and had uncovered a a bunch of Vocaloid songs that went on to my playlist. It's such a great memory.

Interestingly, my first exposure to Athena wasn't through Cyber Diva, but through a Luka and Meiko cover. I found it through a (now defunct) music website. I don't know why it took me so long to find Cyber Diva's original versions. Either way, both are great. I've even seen a Leon cover!

Reactions: nalondollie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)