• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Does anyone know how to order from AHS' Store?

chuni penguin

New Fan
May 26, 2023
I saw a guide about this but I basically just wanted to purchase the physical boxes for Kizuna Akari and Tohoku Zunko's V4, and since I have Yukari v4 already, I would get their special user discount that they have for ppl with registered vocaloid/voiceroid or other vocal synth products. When I buy their special user discount versions, it opens a pop up of a "World Shopping" shopping cart, with the vocaloids and stuff like quantity, etc. The issue with this is that you have to enter your serial code (for Yukari V4 in this case) to get the discount and it wants me to enter it to their forwarding service page so that they can buy it, which I don't feel comfortable doing. It doesn't really matter if I do it but maybe someone else has ordered from them recently and knows how to use the website better than I do?

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
You can hit the "ignore WorldShopping service" button in the banner that shows up at the bottom of the page to disable it and just purchase it directly through AHS' store without it popping up.

iirc they discontinued their own overseas shipping option in favor of WorldShopping a few years back so you'll still need to have another forwarding service you're shipping the stuff to if you're not using that, but if the problem is just being uncomfortable with inputting the serial code in the WorldShopping popup then you don't have to go through it.

chuni penguin

New Fan
May 26, 2023
Oh, okay. I don't have an issue with using a forwarding service bc I've done it before, but the WorldShopping pop up is a little confusing so I'd rather not use it. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)