• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID English language trailer for the ARIA IA concerts

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018

I wonder if this means we're going to get some details about these shows happening in english speaking countries

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Wow, interesting info, but very creepy and unsettling narration. S: *watched it like 5 times to write out the narration and text separately so we could better examine it, but skin crawled every time I pressed "play"*

Text:
A story about "LIFE"
A story about"LOVE"
A story about "PEACE"
At the end of the universe, there exists a place where souls go after being torn from their hearts as reincarnations.
The Planet "ARIA" the world of resonance and musical harmony.
IA, the spirit of the Planet ARIA, has arrived to the land and will sing a message to us about life, love, and peace.
The mixes of music, art, and technology, a unique experience for the five senses, ARIA
ARIA: MUSICAL & LIVE SHOW
Narration:
Millions of years ago, long before mankind ever appeared... One planet called "Aria" came to be within the cluster of stars-- the galaxy of an unknown name, created by the power of the spirit, this planet gave light to the universe. While soon afterward, others lost their light and vanished in the dark.
Er, okay... so IA came here from Aria (a planet where you get reincarnated to after dying) to sing about love and peace to give us Earthlings light and save us from disappearing in the dark.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
How intetesting! I hope this brings ARIA to English-speaking countries, I’d love to see this show.

I think the story looks very fascinating. It’s a very different take than most roles Vocaloids take on. I mean, of course, I doubt this is meant to be the “canon” IA, but it’s a fun twist of a role for her, especially in contrast to her general portrayal in concets/her official YT now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)