• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Entirely artificial UTAU voicebank

Vegetaljuce

Gumi English Geek
My thoughts are everything was great except for that horrifying life-sized 3d printed anime girl animatronic skeleton which, by the way, will find its way into my nightmares for sure. But jokes aside, it's very interesting. Like a modern day Voder machine or something. I seriously hope the creator isn't delusional enough to think that animatronic is in any way cute though. I couldn't tell the tone in which it was presented since I don't speak japanese lol.

Reactions: poser

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
i was browsing nico and found this

like a sister for defoko!:utaneuta_smile_lili:
here is a sample of how she sounds from the creator :

i downloaded it and from what i gathered frum google transl8 seems to be an entirely synthesized UTAU bank! shes very cute so far i might use her with defoko

thoughts?

Defoko sis!!!!!

It's cool to see how the creator was able to simulate actual vowel sounds completely artificially just by using different frequencies to make different sounds. I meaaan... I get that's the whole point of this UTAU but it's interesting to see the science behind it. This makes me wonder if AquesTalk (Defoko's voice) was completely synthesized/artificial too.

There is also Sopichu Teigiga made from eSpeak, which is a text-to-speech service that is mostly artificial. Here's a duet between Defoko and Sopichu Teigiga:
I'm also working on voice banks from eSpeak, but they don't sound as polished. Still fun to work on.
I think making voicebanks out of text to speech AI is a really cool concept, even if it doesn't sound as good as the breathing vocal fry chad Renri :yaminerenri_lili:. Although this reminds me... I feel like a long time ago i came across an UTAU that was made entirely from google translate's Japanese voice.

Reactions: poser

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
There is also Sopichu Teigiga made from eSpeak, which is a text-to-speech service that is mostly artificial. Here's a duet between Defoko and Sopichu Teigiga:
I'm also working on voice banks from eSpeak, but they don't sound as polished. Still fun to work on.
oooo i wonder if theres more artificial vbs we havent found. defoko and her AI friends hehe :utaneuta_smile_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Krin and ___

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
I love the TTS based Utau, but I love this new orange haired VB (not sure what her name is) even more because the person who made her clearly put a lot of time and research into developing her from simple audacity's noise generators. Like, that's wild, and the fact that their video summary of their research is almost an hour long is even more wild. This person is the kind of dedicated madlad we need working on future sing synth developement.

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
I love the TTS based Utau, but I love this new orange haired VB (not sure what her name is) even more because the person who made her clearly put a lot of time and research into developing her from simple audacity's noise generators. Like, that's wild, and the fact that their video summary of their research is almost an hour long is even more wild. This person is the kind of dedicated madlad we need working on future sing synth developement.
i believe her name is adachi rei! or atashi?

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
i was browsing nico and found this

like a sister for defoko!:utaneuta_smile_lili:
here is a sample of how she sounds from the creator :

i downloaded it and from what i gathered frum google transl8 seems to be an entirely synthesized UTAU bank! shes very cute so far i might use her with defoko

thoughts?
I don't really understand how they changed the frequensy of that sound to make Rei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)