• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Examining Anatomy Mistakes in Vocal Synth Art for Fun and Profit

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
i dont dwell on the weights/bmis of vocaloids like miku too much since their characters were intended to be seen more as "robots" or "androids" as opposed to humans. Although, i guess in that sense, id except them to be heavier? i guess depends on what material theyre made out of lol

my body dysmorphic/ednos-having-self eye twitches at unrealistic proportions, but speaking from my personal experiences, i tend to be more triggered by seeing real people with unrealistic proportions as opposed to fictional characters...just because i can be like "haha theyre not real so thats impossible!" but then i see an irl skinny person and cry. but i cant speak for everyone that suffers from the same illnesses as me these were just my thoughts
sorry i really derailed this to trauma dump hhh anyway

i agree with kazumimi that hio looks long, i think his shirt is really long which gives the illusion that he has a very lengthy torso lol. ive noticed common anime art style tropes are women with short torsos and long legs, and men with long torsos in general.
I just imagine their weights to be human-like tbh. Miku looks like she'd be 90-something pounds so if she is, great! It aligns with her appearance.

And I feel like the trend of making vocalsynths that are explicitly androids has kinda died down and I wanna see more robots and fantasy characters. I feel like a humanoid appearance fits an artificial voice way better than a human appearance tbh; in fact, human characters having artificial voices doesn't really make much of any sense. I think I'm pretty much attracted to the Vocaloids that go for sci-fi or fantasy vibes, with my current loids of choice being Miku and Chis-A (sci-fi) and AVANNA (fantasy).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)