• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite producer?

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
organized by vocaloids i have because they're most of what i listen to

miku:
-kz/livetune: i love his electronic style and his tendency toward cheerful (or sentimental) songs, and his way of tuning miku is super satisfying. i love those autotuned harmonies!
-clean tears: talented electronic producer with an extremely charming, clear, simplistic way of tuning miku- tuned just enough to have a natural singing sound, but not too much.
-bighead: i absolutely love the energetic, melodic nature of his instrumentals, and there's something kinda charming about the tendency toward borderline-nonsensical broken-english lyrics
-deco*27: mostly his older songs tbh, but i do love a good pop-punk anthem.
-mitchie m: his songs are often energetic (and sometimes humorous), can be great pick-me-ups, and his tuning is LEGENDARY
-mjq: similar opinion on his tuning as clean tears: simplistic but very much gets the job done. makes ballads, rock, and pop. he especially shines when working with dreamingeri as the circle "versequence"
-emon(tes): like mitchie m, makes cheerful pick-me-up songs, and like kz, has a charmingly robotic tuning style
-orangestar: beautiful pop and rock productions, lovely lyrics, wants to reflect Christian themes in his music (which VERY few producers seem to both do and get popular)? sign me up! (i think he uses ia more but i don't have an ia list because i don't have ia :P)
-sasakure.UK: love his quirky robotic tuning style and his quirky songwriting.
-mataterestal: producer who covers worship songs in japanese using miku. just a nice lil thing to listen to, has some "classic vocaloid" charm to it.
-jrharbort productions: not a producer but a promotion channel, definitely helped me discover a lot of electronic vocaloid producers (especially for miku)

avanna:
-porter robinson: of course. i love how innocent avanna sounds in porter's works, which really fits the sentimental subject matter of the songs using her.
-dtmix: it's less that i'm a fan of his tuning style (though he starts tuning more in the more recent songs once he switches to v5), and more that i appreciate him for using her to cover worship songs.
-niki/cillia: silence is a bop. that is all.
-empathp/akiglancy: why mention avanna without mentioning her illustrator, who also happens to use her well?
-what's his name: fairly obscure producer (hehe), but his works are really calming and relaxing
-giuseppe/vocaloid master/alberto fernandez moldez: just does covers i think, but tunes avanna (and the other synths he uses) well
-yasu composer: jazz producer, makes some pretty smooth, nice-sounding stuff (i think avanna's voice suits jazz pretty well)
-oddeeo: western producer who makes spacey retro-style works. i also like his gumi stuff so he'd go in the gumi list as well

gumi:
-techniken: i don't have a huge amount of favorite gumi eng producers yet, but techniken is an electronic producer who uses gumi pretty well.

gumi's list may grow eventually. i'm expecting to mostly listen to her english vb because right now it's all i have

Reactions: Granata

炎上悪魔

炎上悪魔_EnjouAkuma
Oct 26, 2021
enjouakuma.wixsite.com
I have a few and I'll also say my fav song with them too!

Neru - The Lost One's Weeping (Jade S. cover with Miku and Fukase is my fav and HaxorLucario with DEX is also really good)

Circus-P - 1/4 (The original is already so good that I don't really listen to covers of the song)

KIRA - Circles (しえみShiKai's cover with KAITO is my fav)

DECO*27 - GHOST RULE (Hyurno's cover with Fukase is best and I love it)

OMOI - TEO ( ☆ Miss Catastrophe ☆ cover with YUU is the best and you can't say otherwise to me)

WOWOKA - Rolling Girl (CheezItsAreYummy cover with VY2 is really good T^T)

*Luna - Apostrophe (The original already hits hard to me XD)

40meterP - Starmate (There are no covers, but there doesn't need to be any, ARSLOID's is already enough)

Kyaami - Scattered Glass (The original is already so good, but I wish more covers where out there)

Kurousa-P - ACUTE (Kaitsuko-P's cover with ARSLOID, CUL and Fukase is the best, but I don't ship anything in it XD)

These are my top 10 fav producers with songs too!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)