• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Favorite Vocaloid Event Theme Song?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Miku Expo, Magical Mirai, and other Vocaloid events will have theme songs for them. examples: Lucky Orb, Greenlights Serenade, Decade

Magical Mirai 2016's theme, 39 Music!, is my all time favorite! It's such a fun and upbeat song. I've never had the opportunity to go to Magical Mirai but this seems like the kind of song that would get the room full of energy during a concert.

Reactions: Aia
Sep 21, 2019
For me it's probably between Greenlights Serenade and 39 Music!. Greenlights is special because I remember that as the song where I "got good" at tuning Vocaloids, while 39 Music! was one of the first songs I listened to as a newbie fan, so they both have a special place in my heart!

Reactions: cafenurse

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
39 Music! for me! Mirai 2016 had this epic opening sequence where they counted up from 1-39, and then Miku appeared as 39 Music! started blasting. Really, really kickass way to start a concert.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I don't wanna be a kill joy, I love 39 Music a lot. It's my favorite too but Miku just sounds so boring there, all the covers of it sound much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)