• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID [Fixed] Help Miku v4 eng not working after 2 weeks

ChuueCreations

vocaloid noobie and GHOST fan
Feb 17, 2019
hi..um where do i start..
i bought the hatsune miku v4 bundle on 1/31/19 (well thats when it came in i dont remember when i bought it) but after 2 weeks or so the english voicebank said it needed a activation code. i thought i activated it already from the site because i downloaded it from there once i registered it... im hoping i can get it back because the download link wont work now too. i just hope i can get help here and that crypton can help with my case. im sorry im also new to vocaloid and i thought i did all this correctly.
any form of feed back will help i just hope i can fix this.

(note im using piapro studio, dont know if that has anything to do with it either.)
(and sorry if my writing and stuff sounds horrible im just really anxious rn and im not thinking right.. >_< )

Last edited:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Look for Activate4 on your computer, that’s how you activate.

Registering on Crypton and activating are different.

If you bought a boxed copy, there should be an orange card, input the serials into Activate4 of what was deactivated. If you bought dow moad, it’ll be in the email.
Miku V4X Japanese and Miku V4 english each have a serial.

Edit: to be more exact, in the Vocaloid4 folder in your files (Program Files on Windows, not sure where on Mac) and you’ll find Activate4, or search for it. Vocaloids must be activated or they will expire after 14 days.
Registering Miku on Crypton to get Miku English simply gets you the download and potential discounts on new releases, it does not activate her English.

Reactions: ChuueCreations

ChuueCreations

vocaloid noobie and GHOST fan
Feb 17, 2019
Look for Activate4 on your computer, that’s how you activate.

Registering on Crypton and activating are different.

If you bought a boxed copy, there should be an orange card, input the serials into Activate4 of what was deactivated. If you bought dow moad, it’ll be in the email.
Miku V4X Japanese and Miku V4 english each have a serial.

Edit: to be more exact, in the Vocaloid4 folder in your files (Program Files on Windows, not sure where on Mac) and you’ll find Activate4, or search for it. Vocaloids must be activated or they will expire after 14 days.
Registering Miku on Crypton to get Miku English simply gets you the download and potential discounts on new releases, it does not activate her English.
Omg thank you sooo much! i literally looked up the issue and didnt find anything and i even asked my dad for help cause he is good with computers so this was my last resort. Again thank you so so much for helping me with this silly problem, i thought i had it all activated lol. :^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)