• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

FL Studio Fruity and Producer

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
You can compare the features here: Editions

I couldn't decide which version to get, I ended up with Fruity (glad I did, because FL Studio annoys me a lot and I prefer Studio One, FL Studio seems better for stuff that relies heavily of beats/drums to be used with its Patterns feature). The main difference between each version is the amount of extra sound packs you are buying (instead of buying them separately later), such as drum or synth sounds.

They have had a Black Friday sale in the past, so that would be a good time to upgrade from Fruity to a fancier version, or just buy additional sounds. But you could also just get extra sounds by adding free vsts to your library instead of purchasing the FL Studio ones.

Reactions: cafenurse

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I have Producer - as Uncreepy said, it goes for quite a bit cheaper on Black Friday. I mostly use it for mixing and occasionally making backing tracks, which can still be done with Fruity or with Studio One. (I use DirectWave with the Instrument Pack.) One advantage of buying FL Studio is that future updates are always free!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Thanks for the advice! I had been looking for a place to compare the editions but couldn't find one, so thanks for the link uncreepy.
I'll keep my eyes out this black friday season then! :kanon_lili:

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)