• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Issue Forum suddenly looks weird?

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Idk if it's an issue or feedback, it depends on whenether it was on purpose or not

The forum looks different on mobile now?
It looks way to oversized and the button next to bookmarks to chack latest activities is gone???
Also scrolling on the main page is very slow, not really fun.

I liked how it looked before way way more
Screenshot_2018-05-26-11-42-14.jpg

Sadly I don't have a screenshot how it looked before but it didn't look as oversized at this point I could also use the desktop version if it's like this

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I already clicked the message away but nothing changed....

Also it's not just the logo...

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I feel everything seems normal apart from the VVN logo that got bigger a couple of days ago. And the button you mentioned disappeared this week too (I never use it so I didn't even notice)
Screenshot_2018-05-26-14-45-23.png
Are you using the same mobile device as before?

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
When did this start happening? As far as I'm aware, no one has messed with any settings, but there was an update to the theme add-on a few days back.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Hmmm... I wasn't online for some time and it only happened to me since today...

Also I tried other browsers now and the same is happening so it's not browser related.

I feel so hopeless without the last activity button I used it all the time

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
It just got worse, it can't load some of the icons, it also happens in desktop mode
Screenshot_2018-05-28-10-01-34.jpg
Screenshot_2018-05-28-10-06-27.jpg
Screenshot_2018-05-28-10-07-19.jpg
Screenshot_2018-05-28-10-08-25.jpg
Screenshot_2018-05-28-10-02-07.jpg

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Actually.... the last issue solved itself
(And I couldn't press F12 when I am using my phone anyway, I can't use internet on my computer)

Anyways can you please try to get the last activity button back on mobile in the future? I am highly dependend on it.
You won't need to rush tho

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Actually.... the last issue solved itself
(And I couldn't press F12 when I am using my phone anyway, I can't use internet on my computer)

Anyways can you please try to get the last activity button back on mobile in the future? I am highly dependend on it.
You won't need to rush tho
Would the last activity button you're referring to be the same as the "Last Activity" that appears under "What's new" on the mobile menu? It appears it may have been moved.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Would the last activity button you're referring to be the same as the "Last Activity" that appears under "What's new" on the mobile menu? It appears it may have been moved.
Yeah but where is what's new??
That's actually the button that I meant.
what's new was a button right next to bookmarks but it's gone now

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
What I think would be beneficial is that VocaVerse be introduced as an app... I take it that's not possible?
You would need programmers to create a specific app, unless the forum software can do this (which I highly doubt). But a mobile-friendly version of this site might be handy just in case more issues like this occur on smartphones and tablets.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
O H
Well I guess now I don't have to switch to desktop version now to get there.
(Still liked the button more though, was one click and one scrolling less)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Not sure if this issue is related, but on mobile view the icons at the top (menu etc.) have disappeared, well kind of. They're invisible actually, because the menu opens when you tap the place where the icon should be.

I was already panicking a bit since the login "key icon" was gone too and it took me a while to realize it's still there, just invisble.
EDIT: Screenshots:
Screenshot_2018-06-03-17-53-26.png
Screenshot_2018-06-03-18-09-09.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)