• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

~ Galaco Fanclub ~

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
Welcome, one and all, to the Galaco fanclub! This is your home for all things Galaco, the best starry Vocaloid. (Not to imply that the other galaxy/star themed Vocaloids are bad, just that Galaco is awesome too!)

Who is Galaco?

C4AA1458-D0BE-4BDF-986D-D3F2B5748F91.jpeg
(Prize art by Kei)

Galaco is a V3 Vocaloid who is currently under Yamaha. She originally started out as a prize voicebank for a contest under Internet Co., but that voicebank was retired. Many people thought that this would mean the end of Galaco, but Yamaha ended up releasing her V3 NEO version, which has two separate voicebanks: Red and Blue.

Her prize voicebank was released on August 5th, 2012, and her NEO voicebanks were released in one package on August 5th, 2014.

If you’re like me, and you want to make songs with Galaco, you can buy her V3 NEO here!

CB91CC98-DADE-44D3-82CA-CC991F7FE989.jpeg
(Galaco NEO art by Tomioka Jirou)

“Goodbye to a Childhood Friend” by EmpathP

“Leaving Donna - Piano Version” by EmpathP

“Unclosed Eyes” by heartbreaker

“Tsukema Tsukeru” (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu cover)

“Warning!” by 40mp (subbed video)

(More to be added)

Founder: Stardust Daydreamer

Members:
Rain
ThatGirlMyra
KazukoP
Mika

Userbar and Pixel Art (Kindly Submitted By Mika!)

65799C2A-47E4-4128-8E39-A7230D1FE086.png

If you would like to join, ask, and say what you like about Galaco and whether you prefer her prize design, or her NEO design!

Last edited:

kermit

eh
Apr 9, 2018
I'd like to join! Galaco is a great Vocaloid, I like her voice very much. It has a unique way of its own and to be honest, I prefer her prize version design more because its bright and colorful haha ^^ Her NEO design is pretty to look at too, can't argue with that

Reactions: Stardust Daydreamer

Stardust Daydreamer

Apr 9, 2018
Of course! I like both designs too, the prize design is cool and really makes her look like a pop princess while the second is softer and more gentle looking and makes her look like an actual princess! I’ll add you to the list.

Stardust Daydreamer

Apr 9, 2018
Of course you can join! I agree, her voice is nice and soothing.

I’m going to try and maintain this club better. I’m going to look for Galaco songs and post them here as often as I can.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

KazukoP

Aspiring Fan
Jun 22, 2018
www.mackne.net
Could I join?

Personally, I'm super biased for galaco because she's voiced by my queen, Kou Shibasaki.
If I had to choose my favorite galaco song, it would probably have to be "Seventeen-Year-Old Reaper" (or God of Death or whatever's mostly accepted lol) by AkibaotaP, but other songs I like are Peperon's "Blue Moon" (and Shibasaki's cover of that I absolutely love), KagomeP's "I'm Happy Girl", and Empath's "Goodbye to a Childhood Friend".
I really love both designs for their own reasons, but I like the original better because the space theme stands out more, I guess??? whereas the NEO art just seems murkier by comparison, if that makes sense. No offense to the NEO art whatsoever though, it's still cute!

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I'd like to join! I love Galaco's design a lot and her voice is really pretty. I've been wanting to buy her forever but I still do not have enough money for her and her box gets more and more expensive every day :'/ And it seems like I am one of the few who like Galacos NEO design better, huh.

Here is a really good cover with Galaco, everything itporl has made with Galaco is just beautiful.

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ktAW2L1.png[/img]

Stardust Daydreamer

Apr 9, 2018
@Mika @KazukoP Aah I’m so sorry it took so long to get back to you! The past month has been super busy for me. Both of you are accepted! I’ll have to check out some of the songs you two mentioned.

@Mika The userbar and pixel art are both amazing! I hope you don’t mind me putting both into the beginning of the thread and using the userbar. (Yeah, Galaco is definitely expensive for a Vocaloid with only two vbs, probably because she also comes with Galaco Talk. But I believe in you! You’ll be able to snag her physical one day!)

Also, a reminder that today is Galaco’s birthday! I’m so happy I actually did some art for her for her birthday this year (maybe I’ll be able to finish a song for her next birthday?), and finally came up with some headcanons for her!

(Also, I’m really sorry this club has been inactive! I’m going to be off for two weeks, so I’m going to try and improve the club and be more active in accepting members and adding new stuff to the group.)

Azukiii

Galaco's stalker
Mar 16, 2019
I'd like to join!, Galaco's my favorite vocaloid, mainly because of her how chill her voice (and half and half hair is always my favorite) Also I perfer the NEO design more. and sorry about not sharing a song/cover I'm busy at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)