• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Genshin Impact

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
I'm surprised no one has posted this thread yet, but let's discuss Genshin Impact!

If you play the game...

- Who are you maining?
- What is your level?
- (other questions to be added soon)

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I main nolle to the point where I made a tts of her voice and I'm around ar50. My current team is nolle albedo fishel xanling

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Oh, I can’t believe I missed this thread! Anyways my details

• I main Klee, and am on the way to triple crowning her—but I switch a lot since i have a few dps’ that are built nicely
• My AR level is 55
• My main team is Klee, Raiden Shogun, Mona, and Sucrose! Other teams include Ningguang, Noelle, Shogun, and Jean; Ayaka, Xingqiu, Xiangling, and Sayu.
• I have Klee, Mona, Keqing, Sucrose, and Noelle at Friendship LVL 10!

Oh and my UID is 708205502 if anyone wants to play together jkdfj

Last edited:

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
ohh a Genshin thread 👀

- Never really thought about it, but I guess I main Jean.
- I'm AR 56, started my account on release day
- I only really use one team and that's Jean, Childe, Xinyan and Fischl. I know I know, sounds weird, but works surprisingly well! I've been using this team basically since I got Childe and Xinyan on their first banner, so that's... many many months now.
- I have every Standard Banner 5 Star except for Keqing, but my Jean is C1. I also own every current limited 5 Star male character except for Zhongli. I only have one limited 5 star female character and that's Raiden Shogun.

Nowadays I basically only login, do the daily comissions and maybe an ongoing event and log out. I've been so unlucky with artifacts, I don't have the drive to grind for them anymore..

D

Deleted member 6215

Cool! A Genshin thread! :D

I main Lisa, along with Rosaria, Xiangling, and Diona(I have other teams, but they're not well built yet and a work in progress). My AR is forever at 45 because if I go any higher I'll get my butt beat by hilichurls lol. I'm just not ready to ascend yet.

Sometimes I get a little burned out and want a break, but I always go back. Its just so addicting for some reason.

(Sorry for necroing this thread lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)