• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

gummidraws

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
oooo art wip for a potential cover of bacterial contamination w/ gumi! i posted a wip of the actual cover itself a while ago but i cannot for the LIFE of me fix the timing!! ugh!! anyways hopefully i figure it out soon-ish so this super dope art doesnt go to waste lol
*zooms on in* hello i LOVE this this is so cool!!!

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
HI!!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE COMMISSIONS OPEN I ADORE YOUR ART :lapis_lili:!!!!

• Love
Reactions: spiderfriend

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
HI!!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE COMMISSIONS OPEN I ADORE YOUR ART :lapis_lili:!!!!
OHHH MY GOD HI I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT SEE THIS BEFORE SFHVKSVHKF i do commissions but i don't have like a price sheet or whatever currently so i just kinda take em when someone asks, its not very professional at all but that's just how it is at the moment. hmu on discord if ur still interested! it's alaskan bull worm#3029 :sonika_ani_lili:

Reactions: opal

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
pikokase 1.pngpikokase 2.pngpikokase 3.png

here's a piko/fukase ship art i did a while ago and forgot to post here!! this is a quote from parks & rec. my personality hc for piko is that he's just a weirdo, absolute Quiet Kid In The Back Of The Classroom vibes. he has a deadpan sense of humor and mumbles really cryptic shit in response to others sometimes

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)