• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Hanakuma Chifuyu for Synthesizer V and CeVIO AI

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com

Chifuyu's CeVIO talk samples and a SynthV song sample were shown at the livestream today (video timestamped for 1:51:25 where they begin).
They also Tweeted out the SynthV sample video here.

Her crowdfund begins on June 26th. The initial goal will be 6million, but there are goals for Pitagoe at 8million and a 3D model and new demo song at 10million (and every 3million reached after this will add another new demo song).
There's a variety of goods and tiers as always, but the tiers for her voicebanks (DL versions) begin around the 15,000 yen tier. They start showing the backer tiers at around 2:04:00 of the livestream.

She's actually kinda cute. I've never really been super into softer voices in the past, but it sounds like she has something going for her. I hope her crowdfund goes well, she'd round out the trio nicely.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Forgot to bring my headphones to work today (💔) so I can't listen until later, but I look forward to seeing another surefire fully funded SynthV bank! I'm also not usually super into soft voices, but I end up liking some of them, so if she's charming in some way then I'm sure I'll end up liking her a lot! Need to pick up Rikka someday, maybe Karin and Chifuyu will end up joining her 😛

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Waw, she sounds so cute ! I was imaginig her a very bit more mature (but not mega-mature, more like Yukari kind of mid-mature) but like 99% of the rest of her voice remains very close to what I was imaginig her to be x'D I love her soft vocals and she fits well with rikka's versatile tone and Karin's energetic firm tone

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Okay okay I finally listened to her singing samples and she's so good?? I appreciate that there's still a bit of oomph in her voice, and she's able to go a little bit deeper without going super quiet like vocals that are struggling in the range tend to. I was a little skeptical that I'd like her, but hell yeah, welcome to the club, Chifuyu!

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Crowdfunding began today and within 5 minutes Chifuyu was fully funded and, as of posting this, has already reached her first stretch goal, and halfway to her next one. Congrats but also wow that's ridiculously fast.

Editing this to add that the second goal (for 2 MMD models and another demo song) has now been reached!

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Chifuyu's crowdfund hit 10,000,000JPY (~$75,000 USD) a few minutes ago. This was the third and final main goal. She did it in 1 hour and 8 minutes, which easily breaks the records set before her I think.

1st Goal (6,000,000JPY (~$45,000 USD)): 4 minutes and 30 seconds (roughly)
2nd Goal (8,000,000JPY (~$60,000 USD)): Just over 15 minutes
3rd Goal (10,000,000JPY (~$75,000 USD)): 1 hour and 8 minutes

She still has 30 days to go, who knows how high it will get. Natsuki Karin's crowdfund raised 15,646,075JPY (~$115,000 USD) and Rikka raised 32,001,200JPY (~$235,000 USD) but I think it's more likely Chifuyu will finish somewhere between the two. TOKYO6 are really a crowdfunding powerhouse.

The 1st Goal was for her Synthesizer V AI and CeVIO AI Talk databases to be made, the 2nd Goal was for 800 PitaGoe samples and a parts-separated version of her standing arts (so you can change the expression and stuff), and the 3rd Goal was for 2 MMD models made by Tsumidango as well as another demo song. After this point every 3,000,000JPY (~$23,000 USD) raised will give her an extra demo song and a new official illustration. She will release in October!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Wow! Congrats to her. I wonder what about her voice and/or design was so appealing that she was funded so quickly. And also if it has anything to do with finishing up the trio with Rikka and Karin. Or maybe even that there's extra confidence in funding her because Rikka and Karin were quality products, so this one should be too? Or maybe it really just is that girls in glasses are a well-beloved trope 😂

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Within 24 hours of launch it seems she managed to hit one of those "extra goals" already - as of now she's at 13,865,020JPY (~$102k), which is less than 2 million off what Karin managed to raise in total. She's doing even better than I expected!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
It looks like she's releasing next week (on Thursday)! (Press release)

Wait I just noticed this press release is from last month did I just make a Captain Obvious post and not realize it :kyo_lili: :teto_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: MillyAqualine

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ooooh okay. I wasn't sure that I would, but I genuinely like Chifuyu a lot! I unfortunately still have a long waiting list of SV banks to get, but I think I'll add her to the pile 👀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)