• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku × Kodo Special Live 2020

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Yes, it's happening. Miku × Kodo Twitter said they'll have an announcement tomorrow.

BUT, seems the news got leaked via Ticket Pia

(The Ticket Pia link doesn't work anymore)

What we know now is at least when the shows take place.

Dates and times:

Jun. 20th 13:00
Jun 20th 19:00
Jun. 21st 13:00

NHK Hall, Tokyo

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Official announcement came in today as promised.
Up to date website is now open too:

Tickets are 6500-8000 yen, presale lottery is open between Feb. 10th and 16th. General sales begin on March 11th.

These are domestic sales, info on international ticket sales coming later.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I think this sort of thing is so cool. Having seen a video of a prior event, it basically involves the Kodo drum players performing the drum parts for Cryptonloid songs (It's not Miku-exclusive; Luka and Rin/Len were in there at least, too, and that only speaks for the part I saw.). I only kind of wish that the 'loids could be involved in the more traditional music somehow, too--it would be really cool if that mixing could go both ways, sort of like it seems to for the Cho Kabuki event.

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
"Nooooo!" (Covid punches me in the sternum so hard I double-over and cough up blood.)

Damn, I really love the Miku x KODO concerts. They have an energy that's entirely unique compared to the other concerts.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)