• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo Europe 2018

youth

New Fan
Nov 2, 2018
I assume you wanted to show the contents with a picture attached but there is nothing here ^^
I was assuming that Germans got their own version, but here it the note.

The VIP goods were the same, but if it feels a little empty then this may explain it which makes me wonder what they had originally planned.

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Did anyone catch the WOWOW stream supposedly broadcasted 12/9.

I couldn't find anything on it.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Did anyone catch the WOWOW stream supposedly broadcasted 12/9.

I couldn't find anything on it.
Well yeah if you search on Nyaa there is an upload. Unfortunately pretty much uncompressed so with my sh** internet (thanks German government!) that is gonna take 8 more hours to download and find out if that is a decent rip.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Was back from London this morning and slept a good portion of the day away to rest up. I have to say with it being my first Miku concert ever I was pleasantly surprised with how relatively well it went. There was a few hiccups which I feel could have been solved with more staffing but I feel it could have went well. Also getting into the venue at like 4:30/5pm and having to stand until 7pm after there being barely any seating besides the floor since 11am, aha. The VIP mixups as well with rando standards getting the bands and messing up those sections.

The concert was absolutely magical, and the JP fans in VIP leading the callouts and such was great to really get everyone into it. I even saw one JP fan leap about 2ft in the air during "Remote Controller", that was some energy.

The worst was probably hearing about some terrible people who were picking on other fans just because they got better spots or being rude to them because they were from abroad, but I hope those kind of people never come back. But I've heard those who were victims have been given a lot of fan support worldwide and weren't deterred from coming back, which is great.

Oh, and regarding merch I was pretty fast into the line (it was only about two lengths of the queue barriers in) and stickers were already gone. I've heard they'll hopefully be selling stickers online so I hope so since they were gone like lightning. That was the only merch I wanted that I couldn't get. I'd like a replacement poster too, they weren't wrapped very tightly or inside cardboard carriers or anything, and easily got crushed/bent so my poster doesn't look the best right now. Print quality isn't the best so I'm not sure I'll regularly use my merch (bag or jacket) for anything besides display until another concert comes up. It's all super cute though.

Reactions: Mika

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I think some people won't like a direct link so I can just tell you, go to Nyaa.si and apply "live action" as a filter to the results. The Miku gig is recent enough to be up high in the list. It's around 19GB unfortunately and took me ages to finish.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

The VIP goods were the same, but if it feels a little empty then this may explain it which makes me wonder what they had originally planned.
I did think the VIP goods were a bit small (and cheap), I was expecting more, but this explains it. Wonder why they didn't put a note like that in the VIP bags at Cologne.

Anyone have an idea when the Bluray/DVD release of the Paris concert will come out (or when the preorders start)? I'd rather wait for it than download the footage (even if the download is legal).

Misas' Bass

New Fan
Dec 4, 2018
I think some people won't like a direct link so I can just tell you, go to Nyaa.si and apply "live action" as a filter to the results. The Miku gig is recent enough to be up high in the list. It's around 19GB unfortunately and took me ages to finish.
Thank you so much! I downloaded the London gig from YouTube (phone footage, 3.6 gig), be great having the Paris one too.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^ I feel like I read somewhere that it'll get an official release. I could be wrong though... I need to search around a bit, I can't remember where I possibly read it.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
^ I feel like I read somewhere that it'll get an official release. I could be wrong though... I need to search around a bit, I can't remember where I possibly read it.
Don't get me wrong btw, I love the Miku concerts and I own every single Magical Mirai release in its limited edition, the new Mirai 2018 Bluray pre-ordered ever since 1 day after the event ended, also the Kanshasais and several Mikupas, so I definitely do like actually buying the releases ;-)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Nevermind the official release, I think it was just fan speculation on Twitter that since they're filming the concert anyway for the WOWOW stream, they could release it on Bluray too. I guess they won't...

And I know you like buying the official releases :) I didn't mean to imply you wouldn't. Actually if there's no official release, I might have to go for the download (or some Youtube rip) too. I too always prefer to show my support for Miku by buying the concert footage I watch, not paying just feels wrong ww. (Unless it's approved officially).

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
This appeared on my Twitter feed today:

So someone is selling a cardboard cutout from Miku Expo. I just wonder how did they got one in the first place? I haven't heard of any Miku event giving stuff like that away. People are already speculating it's stolen. If it is, then it's definitely giving Europeans a bad name within the fandom and possibly in the eyes of Crypton too :( (Especially keeping in mind the drape that was stolen at the Paris event). And even if someone got it legally for free, selling it on is still something I personally condemn.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)