• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo Europe 2018

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yes it's real!!
Miku will come to 3 countries during the course of one week in December 2018!
The rumours of Paris were right, but even England and GERMANY are in it!!

December 1st (Sat): Paris, France
December 4th (Tue): Cologne, Germany
December 8th (Sat): London, United Kingdom

Official website, ticket details later too: HATSUNE MIKU EXPO 2018 EUROPE
Apparently tickets will go on sale on May 18th 18:00 JST already!

More details much later I am sure! I guess Colgne or Köln isn't that surprising since a lot of the Japanese fandom is mostly present in the Western part of Germany in Nordrhein-Westfalen. Anyway very nice, gotta save for Mirai and Japan but Köln? I can literally stay at my mom's place for that one so of course I'll be going ^^

Official art!
Very good choice I think, not some Westernized art but typical more cutsie Miku (very young looking one too) but a more tame color scheme. Best of both worlds I'd say!
FB_IMG_1525250999978.jpg

Last edited:
JJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... (1k A's later)... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I know what I'm going to get for Christmas!

Anyway, I'm in a café AND I'M SO F#CKING CRYING RIGHT NOW!!! This announcement is the best what happened to me this year yet! It reminds me of a popular Russian saying that goes like "If Muhammad won't come to the mountain, make the mountain come to Muhammad".

BTW, would be nice if they played "Schwarzer Regen" in Germany because it's the most popular German VOCALOID song.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
OHHHH Great news!!
Paris might've been a bit difficult for me, but I may have better chances to go to Köln. Don't know yet if I can afford it, but hopefully!
Btw, can Köln be easily /cheaply accessed from Frankfurt airport?
Edit: seems Lufthansa flies from Helsinki to Düsseldorf, which is probably more convenient.

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I hope to see you there^^
And yep, all the big cities in this part of Germany are kinda close together so Düsseldorf will serve you fine, in fact if I am going I will be flying from Munich to that city myself!

Didn't know there was a German Vocaloid or Miku song, better check it out!

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
And I thought Miku wouldn't come to germany yet x.x

But I don't think I can go.... oh well

goldenchild

Aspiring Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Far away from Japan
And yep, all the big cities in this part of Germany are kinda close together so Düsseldorf will serve you fine, in fact if I am going I will be flying from Munich to that city myself!

just use the german tag on vocadb.net :
German tag

https://vocadb.net/S/188925
Try this punk rock one with Gumi (sorry for the off topic post :( )

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Wow btw, it's not just some small venue in Cologne! Quote from their webpage of the venue:
"Welcome to the homepage of the LANXESS arena, Europe's biggest and most modern multifunctional arena."
:-D

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Wow, that's really cool! I went to Olympia for HYPER JAPAN in 2016 and we held a few screenings of IA's concert and had ALYS' concert there, but they were much smaller. It'll be interesting how they use the space. Since I don't know much about Miku Expo, are there a lot of vendors or what?

Delsago

New Fan
May 2, 2018
Germany
I got the news like an hour ago and was screaming and sobbing from joy at the same time.

Like first we had the news of that obscure "whatever it will be event in paris" which i was already planning somehow to go to.

And now it blew up into Miku Expo Europe.

And even if it's cologne again for germany, i will be there.(That's only being said because for France and the UK it's their capitals, but well, berlin really doesn't have a super awesome event location for concerts, let's not talk about the Mercedes Benz Arena)

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Does anyone know what stuff Crypton sell at the event? Like do they sell VOCALOIDs/Lightsticks/etc? Literally never paid much attention to Miku Expo because I've never been able to go but I'm super hyped!

MikuHatsune

ProjectDIVA.Wiki Admin
Official Representative
Mar 22, 2018
SH, Germany
projectdiva.wiki
Does anyone know what stuff Crypton sell at the event? Like do they sell VOCALOIDs/Lightsticks/etc? Literally never paid much attention to Miku Expo because I've never been able to go but I'm super hyped!
Glowsticks, Poster, Tshirts, Button Pins (that's all the usual stuff). Sometimes bags and other stuff.

Two hours have passed since I first heard of this AND I'M STILL HYPED! Yeah, I will lose the Miku concert virginity! xD Damn, I waited 3 years for this to happen! Still can't believe that I'm going to attend my first Miku concert on my own continent.

My main target is Köln / Cologne, which I must secure a VIP to, but I will probably visit Paris and London as well. Good that I'm familiar with Köln and can get there by car.

Schwarzer Regen is excellent.Ask me if you want more German songs, though my source is the already mentioned VocaDB.
Glowsticks, Poster, Tshirts, Button Pins (that's all the usual stuff). Sometimes bags and other stuff.
Don't they sell voicebanks? A friend and me wanted some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)