• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku GT Project/Racing Miku/Goodsmile Racing News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The Suzuka race, that was scheduled for 29th-30th of this month, will be postponed due to coronavirus related measures applied by the local authorities in Mie prefecture, where Suzuka is located. A revised race schedule will be announced later

• Sad
Reactions: CdrSonan

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
My personal sponsor card(s) arrived today. I'm on gold status, but apparently they send you the lower tier green card also.

20210602_175113.jpg

(Also someone at the Finnish post had opened the letter, probably hoping for a gift card or something. The letter was neatly cut open with a knife, then taped shut and then had a sticker saying "damaged" slapped on. So typical of our lovely postal service, thankfully the pilferer didn't want my sponsor cards.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really cool! The art's very pretty. Do the cards entitle you to anything special if you attend a race or something?

Wow, you know, part of me thinks that treatment like what happened to your mail deserves some kind of call to someone in authority at your post office. It's one thing if stuff gets lost for a long while or damaged--you can chalk that up to accident or negligence. But the post office is part of the government (Er, isn't it? It is where I live.)--unless people want to use a third-party courier for everything (which I doubt most people do), they don't have much choice but to use the post for all sorts of important, valuable, or private things, from personal letters to shopping to receiving/paying bills or taxes. Even if it doesn't always work well, it has to work honestly. We can't have thieves working in the post office.

Probably calling isn't going to do much on its own--it's only one call, and they probably wouldn't be able to track down who slit open your envelope, or prove it was done by a post employee on purpose. But it wouldn't hurt to have a (presumably less larcenous) authority figure at the post know that something happened. After enough complaints, there might be some cameras put in place or something. Unless there's some concern about retaliation or something.

[/rant]

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The card alone doesn't give any extra benefits, but alongside came this voucher sheet (which has these kind of "stamps" which can be cut off the sheet, one for each race of the season). With this voucher and by showing your sponsor card you can get can badges and stickers at races. Unfortunately of course it's unlikely I would be able to go and see even one race.

Regarding the mail; after closer inspection I'm not entirely sure anymore, since the customs form (CN22) is plastered partly (a little bit only) on top of the tape used to reseal the envelope. Given the customs form has been affixed by the sender, I'm not sure it's after all the local post's fault. I just know several people who have had letters potentially containing something valuable getting opened in transit and assumed worst.

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
GSR finished 5th in today's race, Round 4 at Motegi, scoring 6 points in drivers' ranking and 9 points in team rankings

Next race is, rather confusingly, Rd.3 at Suzuka which was supposed to take place originally on May 29th-30th but was postponed due to corona-related restrictions. The Suzuka race has now been scheduled for August 21-22.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
This weekend Round 6 of the Super GT series took place at Autopolis circuit

In the race Goodsmile Racing team finished 6th

GSR team earned 5 points in the drivers' championship ranking, meaning they are now 10th place. In the manufacturers' ranking they earned 8 points, meaning GSR is in 10th place in team rankings as well.

Next race is coming up soon, Rd.7 at Motegi will take place on Nov 6-7.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The Super GT 2021 season has ended today with the final race at Fuji Speedway.

GSR finished 4th in it's class, meaning the team's final stance in the GT300 class championship was 10th in both the drivers' ranking and team ranking. Championship went to the R&D Sport Subaru BRZ team.

Results:

Many thanks to the GSR team and all it's rivals for an exciting season and we look forward to 2022 and how GSR will fair in the next season, and of course what look next year's Racing Miku will sport.

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The team's new car and livery for the 2022 season were revealed today at Tokyo Auto Salon.

Also, as usual, 'Racing Miku Supporters' costumes follow that of Racing Miku.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
special postcard(●'◡'●)

Racing Miku 2022 Tropical ver. and Tropical Maid ver.(❁´◡`❁)❤❤❤❤

limited goods shop in Akihabara(●'◡'●)

Reactions: hamano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)