• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

Dates and venues:

INTEX OSAKA
Hall 4, 5A
Oct 22~24 2021

Makuhari Messe
International Exhibition Hall 9,10,11
Nov 5~7 2021

Main visual
ga_left.jpg

Theme song: 初音天地開闢神話 by cosMo@BousouP

Live show schedule and ticket info:
Osaka
Tokyo

Note: sadly there are no ticket sales or accommodation plan for foreign residents this year.

Official goods information:

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Oh... not sure how to feel! I wanna be happy, but if hopefully we will all be able to go again that means waiting even LONGER to being in Japan again (I already had a flickt booked for August) and also, for personal reasons, I am not sure if that date will even make it possible for me at all to have a trip that late in the year.
So yeah... glad to know it will continue, and being later I guess has higher chances of visiting Japan being fine by then, but still... hmm...

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I hope the dates will work out for you! I was really hoping for August as well, but November might actually not be a bad time for me, it should be much easier to get a leave from work in November than in August. It's going to be a long wait though, in November next year it'll be 22 months since my last Miku concert (Miku Expo Berlin), I've never had such a long break between concerts. But I'm really looking forward to returning to Magical Mirai!

I'm optimistic that travelling will be unrestricted by then with the covid-19 vaccines coming and all, plus Japan has had a plan for some time now to open up to tourists starting in spring.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yeah good hope it will just be "open" again, because their...plan... isn't really something that makes it really possible to go there imo.
Like you need all these tests and everything and still have restrictions, like I don't think it makes it that people will wanna travel there.
So I hope by then you are just ok to travel there, maybe as long as vaccinated or something.
And yeah, hope October isn't too late for me :-(

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it is actually very nice that they've chosen October for Osaka and November for Tokyo ^^
first of all, with the Olympics planned for summer, it was impossible to hold Magical Mirai in Tokyo, since all venues are booked for that period, and since this year worked so well both Magical Mirai in Osaka and Tokyo in autumn and winter period, they've decided to do that again next year :miku_ani_lili:
the events are closer, like the previous years, so is easier to plan to visit both ^^
I've also heard that, if the general situation won't change much, there might be again a 50% seats availability and the need to wear a mask during the exhibition and the concert. That might change, but they already planning everything to make again a very safe and enjoyable event :miku_winter_lili::miku_winter_lili:

wei wei

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
it is actually very nice that they've chosen October for Osaka and November for Tokyo ^^
this planning would be ideal for me(if i were to go). my main complaint for past Mirai's was that the summer heat/humidity was just too much to deal with at times. i've always said that i wanted to visit Japan when it's not so hot and humid. i hope they can keep this kind of planning for future Mirai events.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
this planning would be ideal for me(if i were to go). my main complaint for past Mirai's was that the summer heat/humidity was just too much to deal with at times. i've always said that i wanted to visit Japan when it's not so hot and humid. i hope they can keep this kind of planning for future Mirai events.
you're right about that, in fact it helped with the decision to hold both events during autumn and winter rather than summer ^^ especially for the live show, and especially during the morning live show, the heat was a problem, in fact I remember in the past years, during the morning live shows, sometimes they had to open the rear door to exchange the air and make it feel a bit more fresh. with concerts like Snow Miku, is a bit different situation, because outside is usually -30 degrees, so is very comfortable once you're in the concert venue and start enjoying the live *^^*
still, summer is special for its atmosphere during the very early morning and evening, I love hearing the sound of cicada ^^ every season is special ^^ for winter we have Snow Miku, for spring Sakura Miku, and for summer, autumn and early winter we have Magical Mirai :miku_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili: :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Oh, there is a chance you will go again?
I don't know yet if I can make it at all, but here is hoping we will both meet again :-)
Aaaand very off topic: The thing I wanted to make for you I haven't forgotten about dw, just pretty busy. I will get to it for sure!

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Kaito 15! I’m so excited if his NT is ready he’ll have an even greater performance than he did this year and hopefully he can get the R3 upgrade. Also if everything is back to normal the concert won’t be short and he can have five songs as he deserves. Still a little wary though but we’ll see how this year goes

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'm hoping Osaka and Tokyo would be 1-2 weeks apart so I could go both. I did that in 2018 and would be cool if I could do a double Mirai again. Osaka has less visitors from my exoerience, so it's ideal for grabbing official goods + company booth merch, so that in Tokyo it's easier to focus on the live shows, meeting friends and going to fan events, Tokyo generally has a better live concert atmosphere. If they're more than two weeks apart I'll have to settle for Tokyo only, which is fine, but three days for everything Mirai has to offer means a busy weekend.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Exactly. Here is hoping for a swift recovery because of vaccinations so we can all meet again :-)
I also hope they will be close together so I can go to both.
I was disappointed (on top of my potential personal difficulties) waiting even longer for Mirai, but given the situation maybe they planned this exactly because of it later than usual, so there is a higher chance people from all over the world can go again.

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
You can use any piaproloid for the song so that should yield some interesting results. Would be nice if a Kaito song wins.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The rules have been the same for two or three years at least I think, but the vast majority of entries are always Miku, and tbf I don't see them picking a winner that uses one of the other Cryptonloids (now that I say that, I could of course be proven wrong)

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Well I’m glad to hear that, I never knew there was a song contest at all besides Miku expo so the rules are new to me haha. Yeah Miku is very big so she probably will win but I hope for something different, Crypton is a bit better these days at paying attention to the others.

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
The rules have been the same for two or three years at least I think, but the vast majority of entries are always Miku, and tbf I don't see them picking a winner that uses one of the other Cryptonloids (now that I say that, I could of course be proven wrong)
Well a Rin song did win Project Sekai’s first song contest, so there’s a precedent now at least (maybe we could get a Miku + someone duo or a song with the six of them)

Reactions: Rolo

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
No duets or group songs are allowed in the song contest though. Rules state that only one character can be used (would probably be too time consuming/expensive to create stage animation with multiple characters, considering the song contest songs never make it to any other concerts.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
As usual I post this in both threads: Even with most of us not having attended Magical Mirai 2020, I now finished an "event report" on it anyway, this time an "online" one of course. I think it still turned out to be an entertaining video!
Hope you guys enjoy, and muchhope to all being back again later this year for Mirai!

• Love
Reactions: goldenchild

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Song contest has ended today. You can view all entries here:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)