• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
With the best hope to meet my fellow Miku fans again in Japan soon, I bring you my review of the past Mirai, Magical Mirai 2020. Was still lots of fun to make a video about, even if I wasn't there for the first time in a long time. Enjoy!

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
details of the live concerts and special exhibition :miku_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili:

Osaka:
INTEX Osaka Building No. 5 A

time and date:

seat map:

tickets:
SS: 9,200円
S: 8,200円
A: 7,200円
magical viewing: 7,200円/1
U-18: 3,900円

special exhibition:
INTEX Osaka Building No. 4

special exhibition area ticket: 500円 (one day)
※ special exhibition admission ticket only available on the dates stated on the ticket with admission benefits

time and date:

Tokyo:
Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall 9

time and date:

seat map:

tickets:
SS: 9,200円
S: 8,200円
A: 7,200円
magical viewing: 7,200円/1
U-18: 3,900円

special exhibition:
Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall 10-11

special exhibition area ticket: 500円 (one day)
※ special exhibition admission ticket only available on the dates stated on the ticket with admission benefits

time and date:

important notice:
- there are 5 live concerts for Osaka and 6 live concerts for Tokyo
- on the first day of both Osaka and Tokyo live concerts, the entry time is 30 minutes later compared to the other days
- unfortunately, tickets/lodging plans are not available for international residents

official website:

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

※ last updated 2021年6月21日(月 )

Common Items

Basic matters
  • Be sure to follow the staff's instructions and precautions to prevent accidents, confusion and infectious diseases, and to ensure smooth operation. If you do not comply, we may refuse admission, leave the venue, or cancel the project or event itself.
  • It is prohibited to take a place or interrupt with luggage in the line. In principle, merging on the way is prohibited. If you have to leave the line due to a toilet or poor physical condition, please speak to the people around you.
  • Please do not leave when you bring small children. Individual calls cannot be made by broadcasting in the hall inside the venue.
  • If you are not feeling well, please consult a medical institution before heading to the venue.
  • Please be careful about your physical condition. If you feel sick at the venue, please contact the staff in the area as soon as possible.
  • If a personal belonging is stolen, lost or you're being injured during the event, please notify the staff at the venue on the spot.
  • Please manage your baggage including valuables by yourself.

* The number of coin lockers in and around the venue is limited. Please note.
  • Do not run inside the venue and do not use a smartphone while walking as it may lead to an unexpected accident.
  • Please refrain from bringing in large luggage that may cause inconvenience to other customers.
  • Please refrain from occupying public spaces and spreading your luggage.
  • It is forbidden to take out exhibits and announcements.
  • Please refrain from bringing in raw green onions.
  • At each venue, recorded photographs and videos will be taken, and media coverage will be held. Please note that the customer may be reflected.
  • We are not responsible for any troubles between participants. Please consult with each other.
  • Due to various circumstances, we may cancel, postpone, or change some contents and locations.
OSAKA
  • Please refrain from lining up before 7:00 am on the date of the event.
TOKYO
  • Please refrain from lining up before 6:00 am on the date of the event.

Please check the official website of "Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021" before visiting .

New Corona (COVID-19)Infectious disease prevention measures

<Request in advance>

About installation of the new coronavirus contact confirmation app (COCOA)

• Please install the new coronavirus contact confirmation app (COCOA) recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.

In addition, those who cannot install the app, such as those who are difficult to handle due to the equipment used or children, may be asked to fill out the application form at the venue. Thank you for your understanding.

For more information about the new Coronavirus Contact Confirmation App (COCOA), please check the link below.

Checking your physical condition before coming to the venue

• Please be sure to measure the temperature before departure and make sure that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees before you come to the venue.
  • If you have a high risk of aggravation (such as having an underlying disease) or are pregnant, please consult with a medical institution and make a careful decision.
About tickets

• The purchased ticket will not be reissued in any case (lost, burnt, damaged, etc.). Please be careful when managing your tickets.
  • Please be sure to keep the ticket stubs (with the admission date and seat number stated) for both live and special exhibitions for one month from the date of the event.
  • As a general rule, the purchased ticket will not be refunded except for the positive test of the new coronavirus and the designation of close contacts. If you have a high risk of aggravation (such as having an underlying disease) or are pregnant, please consult with a medical institution and make a careful decision.

<Request on the day of the event>

About admission restrictions

• Those who meet at least one of the admission conditions listed below will be refused admission on the day of the event.
    • Those who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher
    • Those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
    • Those who have close contact with those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
    • Those who have traveled abroad and cannot prove a negative test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
    • Those who are drunk, those who have symptoms such as coughing, strong fatigue (malaise), suffocation, and dysgeusia
    • Those who are suspected of being infected by their family members
    • Those who cannot keep personal information
About wearing a mask

• We will refuse admission to those who are not wearing masks. Please wear it as soon as it is finished even if you remove it for hydration.
  • Please wear the mask not only when you stay at the venue, but also before you come to the venue and after you leave the venue.
  • Bring a spare mask in case it is damaged, lost or dirty.
About temperature measurement at the time of admission

• At the entrance of the live venue and the exhibition venue, the temperature will be measured using a non-contact type thermometer at the time of admission, so please cooperate.
  • Please be sure to measure the temperature before heading to the venue on the day of the event and make sure that the temperature is below 37.5 degrees before you come to the venue.
About disinfection and cleaning

• Please disinfect your fingers when entering or leaving the venue and when using the toilet at the venue. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • Disinfectants will be installed throughout the venue. Please disinfect your fingers.
  • We always perform cleaning and disinfection patrols of easy-to-touch areas in the venue. Thank you for your cooperation.
About the waiting line / venue

• When we guide you to line up, we will guide you so that you can line up with a space between customers.
  • We ask for your cooperation in keeping a distance between customers (excluding parents and children).
  • Please refrain from loud vocalizations and conversations inside and outside the venue. Please use applause, clapping, penlights, etc. to support live performances and special exhibition stages.
  • If there is a high risk of infection, such as a close relationship between customers, the staff may speak to you, so we ask for your cooperation.
  • Please refrain from distributing or exchanging information inside and outside the venue between visitors.
  • The waiting line and videos / photos in the venue may be released. Please note.
  • If you do not follow the staff's instructions, we will refuse admission. In that case, please note that no refund will be given.
About smoking

• Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
  • Please check the official website of the venue for the usage status of smoking areas. Smoking areas may not be available depending on the infection situation.
About drinking

• Drinking alcohol at live venues and special exhibition venues is prohibited.
About cosplay

• Participation in cosplay is prohibited at this event, both inside and outside the venue.
Celebration flowers and gifts

• We do not accept flowers for this event, regardless of whether you are an individual or a corporation.
  • We do not accept gifts or gifts for performers, exhibitors, related parties (including creators), regardless of whether they are individuals or corporations. Please be aware of this in advance and refrain from bringing it in.
<About the management system>

About ventilation

• The air-conditioning and ventilation system installed in the venue will constantly ventilate.
  • In order to open the doors in the venue and ventilate the venue on a regular basis, please bring clothes that can handle the temperature difference.
About the relief system

• At the venue, a relief space is set up and nurses are deployed.
  • If you feel unwell at the venue on the day of the event, or if you are injured, please contact the staff immediately.
  • In the event of any other incident, we will immediately cooperate with health administration organizations such as health centers and neighboring medical institutions to respond.
About correspondence of management staff

• The management staff will always wear a mask and will wear a face shield and gloves depending on the work content.
  • All staff, related persons and performers will thoroughly maintain their health and perform temperature measurement and physical condition check at the time of admission. Those who are confirmed to be in poor physical condition such as fever will not be able to work.
About personal information

• We may share your personal information with government agencies. Personal information will be stored for about a month and will be destroyed later.
  • If any of the visitors to the venue have become infected, please contact the Health Center and contact the following.
    • OSAKA

OSAKA Venue: Yumebanchi Osaka

TEL 06-6341-3525(Weekdays 12: 00-18: 00, weekends and holidays)

* Inquiry response time may be shortened.

* Please refrain from inquiring about the contents of the performance.
    • TOKYO

TOKYO Venue: Sogo Tokyo

TEL 03-3405-9999(Correspondence time: Mon-Fri 12: 00-13: 00/16: 00-17: 00 * Excluding holidays)

* Please refrain from inquiring about the contents of the performance.
Change / Cancellation / Postponement

• If there is a request from the government, administrative agencies or local governments to refrain from holding the event, it may be postponed or canceled. In addition, please note that even if there is no request to refrain from holding the event, we may postpone or cancel the event or change the content of the event based on a comprehensive judgment of the spread of infection.
  • Please note that refunds are not possible for the convenience of the customer. In case of cancellation, postponement or change of contents, we will inform you of refund.

We have various regulations and requests. We will endeavor to operate various measures to prevent infection and spread. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the cooperation of each and every participant, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Please be sure to check the official website of "Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021" before coming to the venue as the notes may be updated .

Last edited:
Reactions: CdrSonan

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
unfortunately, tickets/lodging plans are not available for international residents
b77719539205eaee3152c810cabe7f41.jpg

Honestly though, if travelling to Japan is possible by November I will at least attend the exhibition, sadly getting a ticket for a live show would be quite difficult. Of course it's possible that, if the covid situation improves and Japan lets international travelers in, they might open ticket sales for foreigners later. I don't know if that's likely to happen, but that's what I'm hoping for.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Honestly though, if travelling to Japan is possible by November I will at least attend the exhibition, sadly getting a ticket for a live show would be quite difficult. Of course it's possible that, if the covid situation improves and Japan lets international travelers in, they might open ticket sales for foreigners later. I don't know if that's likely to happen, but that's what I'm hoping for.
mm.. hamano, please note that the exhibition ticket will be sold only online on the ticket agency website, and also, it is better you arrive in Japan at least 14 days before the event, because of this admission rule:
About admission restrictions
  • Those who meet at least one of the admission conditions listed below will be refused admission on the day of the event.
    • Those who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher
    • Those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
    • Those who have close contact with those who received a positive test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
    • Those who have traveled abroad and cannot prove a negative test for the new coronavirus within 14 days before the performance date
    • Those who are drunk, those who have symptoms such as coughing, strong fatigue (malaise), suffocation, and dysgeusia
    • Those who are suspected of being infected by their family members
    • Those who cannot keep personal information

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I don't quite get that wording. What does it mean?
Can you not just do a test then? Or does it mean you can't travel abroad 14 days before the event at all??

Also, with all the same terrible rules, it seems maybe at least the concert lengh is regular again possibly (because there are not 3 concerts a day)?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I don't quite get that wording. What does it mean?
Can you not just do a test then? Or does it mean you can't travel abroad 14 days before the event at all??

Also, with all the same terrible rules, it seems maybe at least the concert lengh is regular again possibly (because there are not 3 concerts a day)?
sorry is my fault.. I copied pasted from google translate (because long text otherwise).. so let's explain better :)
basically that point is about this: if you've traveled abroad within 14 days before the event and can't show a negative test (usually taken at Tokyo/Osaka airport), then you have the entry restriction.
please keep in mind that these rules have been written for the japanese nationals and residents with valid visa, that's why the sentence is about "travel abroad" and not "coming from abroad". They are following the government guidelines, and some rules might change in the next weeks/months.
For example, Japan will enable a "vaccine passport" by the end of July, so I think some things might change.
They've also kept the available seats under 5.000 (still for the government guidelines), and about the concert duration, it might be 90 minutes or 2 hours, I've heard they are still deciding about it, mainly for safety and air ventilation reasons.
I'm sorry that these kind of rules might seem difficult, but they are all meant to keep the event a safe place for everybody. All Crypton staff are working very hard to make Magical Mirai also this year a very memorable event, and I hope that like last year, there will be at least one livestream of the Osaka concert, so you can all enjoy :miku_lili: :len_smile_lili: :rin_smile_lIlI: :luka_lili: :meiko_ani_lili::kaito_ani_lili:

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
That's what I'm counting on in order to preserve hope. Of course the organizers have to go by the government guidelines currently in place, but it's possible restrictions will be lifted/eased by October/November so event details regarding ticket sales, available seats etc. could change. All is of course uncertain now, but I'm trying to stay positive.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2021 music contest results announced!! (●'◡'●)

congratulations to the Grand-Prix and Semi Grand-Prix winners!! And thanks to everyone who partecipated to the song contest also this year, it is so nice to have such bright fans collaboration!! ^-^

here is the comment of blues さん (producer of the winning song ♫ First Note)

受賞コメント

グランプリに選んでいただきありがとうございます。
正直、未だに実感できず、何をコメントすれば良いのかわかりません。ただただ光栄です。
感動と熱に満ちたボカロ音楽のささやかな一音に、わたくしの曲がなってくれれば幸いです。

Award comment
Thank you for choosing me for the Grand Prix.
To be honest, I still can't feel it and I don't know what to comment on. I'm just honored.
I hope that my song will become a small sound of Vocaloid music that is full of emotion and heat.

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
About the song contest winner.
I wonder why Crypton (I assume they choose the winner somehow?) chose a slow-pased song like that as the winner 3 years in a row.
To be honest yet again I think the song is just...ok.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
piapro art contest announced!! (●'◡'●)🎈🎈🎶🎶

the contest page is here:

and.. (❁´◡`❁) !!

here is the official album introduction video!! (*/ω\*)

(as for every year, I didn't check the tracklist and the video of the official album in order to have a full surprise during the concert, so I apologize that I can't read and reply most of the messages that will be from now on)

Last edited:
Reactions: 39dearMIKU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)