• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm for Osaka a live stream would be difficult for this reason: the Hall 1 and Hall 2 are still used for the public vaccination program (they plan to use both halls until spring 2022), and as written on Magical Mirai website, they'll follow any guidance from the government, so that means that in case more space is needed, there might be some delay of the exhibition and the live. I'm sure everything will be fine, but compared to last year, there is this possibility, so probably niconico prefers not to offer a paid livestream. Still, they could announce it next week or in 2 weeks :)
and for Tokyo, there is Tokyo MX that owns the rights for both blu-ray/dvd recording and TV recording, so.. who knows.. :len_smile_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nokone Miku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
this sunday, special program about Magical Mirai during Radio Miku!!(●'◡'●)

and also, more collaboration announced for Snow Miku Sky Town, Good Smile Company, Chiba Monorail, Yamaha and ESP!! (❁´◡`❁)❤❤

Last edited:
Reactions: Nokone Miku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
there are going to be some nice surprises during the live, I really can't wait!! ❤❤ and I really recommend to don't check the setlist after the live concert is ended, not only because the setlist will change and is different every day, but also because is the best to keep surprise for when you'll be able to watch the concert on blu-ray / dvd :miku_lili:
you can ask me anything about the exhibition and the live, but please don't ask me about the setlist in detail, because as I said before, it is the best to keep the surprise for everyone :len_smile_lili:
oh, and about the lenght of the live concert, it will be
1 hour and 50 minutes
and no shooting time after the live, because more time is needed for the staff to both guide every fans one by one to the exit, and also clean every seats :kaito_smile_lili::luka_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::meiko_lili:

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Miku Magical Mirai 2021 figure unveiled!!(❁´◡`❁)❤❤

and also Kaito 15th anniversary figure!!:kaito_ani_lili:
(is a figure made-to-order, so if you're interested in it, you really need to pre-order, he won't be available later)

Miku ESP guitar special booth with try and live session!! :miku_lili:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
piapro wall(❁´◡`❁)🌺🌺💕💕❤❤

Kaito 15th anniversary art wall :kaito_ani_lili:

Kaito life size for his 15th anniversary!!:kaito_smile_lili::miku_lili::meiko_lili::luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI:

some of the new figures showcased by Good Smile Company(‾◡◝)

and some of the goods on saleヾ(•ω•`)o🎀🎀

Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
there is there is on Twitter, but again, don't look for it, really.. even though you already know the tracklist of the official album, there are some surprises, and also knowing the setlist before watching the Blu-ray is not good.. :kaito_lili:
I think everybody who follow this topic are going to buy the Blu-ray or the DVD, that's why I didn't post (in spoiler) the setlist, is better to not having it at all here :len_smile_lili:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
there is there is on Twitter, but again, don't look for it, really.. even though you already know the tracklist of the official album, there are some surprises, and also knowing the setlist before watching the Blu-ray is not good.. :kaito_lili:
I always check! Everybody is different, right! ;-)
I'd appreciate if you could post/link it (in a spoiler tag)! :-)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I always check! Everybody is different, right! ;-)
I'd appreciate if you could post/link it (in a spoiler tag)! :-)
but I really care for your viewing experience, Kevin! :kaito_lili:
last year, if I remember well, you were able to watch the livestream of the Osaka concert, so.. this year is so different for you and for all the others of the forum since there was no livestream, I would feel very sorry to ruin the surprise to both you and the others..
(I avoid the spoiler tag because sometimes some users read it and then write replies without spoiler..)
but if you really really want to know the setlist in advance.. just search セットリ (setlist), there are a few tweets with it (screenshots of the phone notepad app).. but before doing it, think it very well Kevin.. :rin_smile_lIlI:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
セトリ is the "cut" version, but many times is used セットリ which is a middle way between the "cut" version and full word, and there are results with both the keywords anyway, be sure to check the results with the time order setting (by default, the search shows the popular tweets), and right now there are more than 26.000 tweets about Magical Mirai, and more are being written hehe
most of the tweets about it are a conversation setting, so you have to follow each other to see the tweet, probably that's why you can't find them in the search (and giving you a link might just show you an error page)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)