• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Hatsune Miku & PinocchioP @ Star of Asia in Kazakhstan

Все участники – Star of Asia Almaty.kz
If you scroll this site down a little, you'll see that Hatsune Miku and PinocchioP have performed there on June 16-17. Star of Asia is a big yearly music festival by musicians from all over the Asian continent. This year it was the second time that this festival happened at the ice stadium "Medeu" in Almaty, Kazakhstan.

Oh, and Miku rapped in Russian, according to Wat.

------------------------------

I have so many thoughts going through my mind at once... :stardust_lili:
Miku, rap, Russian, Medeu...:kanon_lili:

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018
Looks like they may have used that custom miku model made by crypton, but I can't get a good look.

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
I translate what Miku said:
"Hello, Alma-Ata.
My name is Hatsune Miku and I arrived here from Japan.
Jeez, you are fun today!

Today on stage (scene) Hatsune Miku will help to known hero of japan internet-*** (audience, auditorium) - Pinoccio-P!"

Good language. She also observes grammatic case.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
It's really cool seeing Miku talk in Russian. Don't know the language but it does sound nice to my ears.

Always nice to see Miku in languages other than the norm, always looking forward to see more languages (hoping to see her speak French and German at Miku Expo too)

It's really cool seeing Miku talk in Russian. Don't know the language but it does sound nice to my ears.

Always nice to see Miku in languages other than the norm, always looking forward to see more languages (hoping to see her speak French and German at Miku Expo too)
There are some decent Russian and German songs I recommended at @Paradoxical 's "VOCALOIDs sing in other languages" thread. Most songs are badly understandable though due to the lack of phonemes in Japanese and English VB's, including the vowel "Ы".

I think that there will be one song exclusively in the national language of each country. I hope to see "Black Rain" by regulus performed live in Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)