• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Help getting a new Vocaloid editor trial

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
Back again with more trial stuff.
As said on my status, I decided to grab some of Gumi's VBs, but my editor trial has expired so I can't even use the VBs.
I need a new trial or something, V4 or over since the banks are V4 banks.
Thanks in advance.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but once the trial is done, it's done. V4 is officially discontinued, so I don't believe there are any trials available anymore.

Did any of the voice banks you own come with Tiny VOCALOID3 Editor?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Unless someone knows a very out of the way place to get a V4 trial, you probably can't get those anymore, since they no longer even sell the V4 editor officially for the most part. And I don't believe V5 offers a trial. In view of that, the only thing I could suggest would be to get a Cryptonloid trial and use the Piapro Studio installation that comes with that. You'll need to follow this guide to use a non-Crypton VB in Piapro, but it's a painless process.

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hmm... was Piapro the issue, or just opening it in-DAW? Studio One is hell to set up (great once you do! But tricky to get there); there’s a few free DAWs that can take Piapro!

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
What error did it give you when you loaded it up into the DAW? If it was an error about not having the Vocaloid4 API, i think that having installed the V4 editor before and installing Miku should've installed the API (again, i T H I N K. All i know is that this is somehow how the error was fixed for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
I dunno, it was basically a thousand years ago when I set up that Miku trial. It was something like 'the DAW has turned off Piapro' and none of the solutions on the linked article worked.
But don't even worry about that, I'm typing on the second laptop and all has gone well! The trial set up with no issues! :sonika_ani_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)