• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question how to convert UST or MIDI to VSQx?

___

Oct 8, 2019
If you have UTAU it can export vsqs which you can then use in V4, if the ust is VCV it's oki you can easily convert it to CV w/o any plug-ins, if not, just use utaformatix, it's prolly easier too

edit: also V4 reads midis, you just need to import it into the program, however the methods above are better imo

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I use Utaformatix for everything! The only thing it's not good for is VPR conversion, and even that has an easy workaround (convert to VSQx and save as VPR within V5). A very good resource!

Reactions: spiderfriend

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
If you have UTAU it can export vsqs which you can then use in V4, if the ust is VCV it's oki you can easily convert it to CV w/o any plug-ins, if not, just use utaformatix, it's prolly easier too

edit: also V4 reads midis, you just need to import it into the program, however the methods above are better imo
I use Utaformatix for everything! The only thing it's not good for is VPR conversion, and even that has an easy workaround (convert to VSQx and save as VPR within V5). A very good resource!
thank you both!! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)