• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How to get AHS import codes?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
So I just got Iroha V2 in the mail today and now I need an import code..except I have seriously no idea how. I assume I have to register her on AHS and then I'll get it?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Well I registered her, have no idea what to do next. Is there a button or do I contact support or something?

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Once you register her to AHS' website, you need to click the "この製品に関するお問い合わせ", which is an enquiry page.
chrome_2018-05-07_04-40-43.png

It should already have picked "VOCALOID Series" for the drop down so then just pick which OS you're using, then put in the name of the product and the final box "★サポート番号" is the support number. When you got Iroha you would've gotten a code to register her and the other one is a support code (on separate pieces of paper). Input that and just ask in English for an import code. They have English-speaking support staff usually so they should reply in English.

The import tool is already provided on that "Update" button in the picture above.

This is all done and located on your MyPage from when you registered her on AHS' website.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Now I wish that AHS would unlock their support for me. I tried to register my Kiyoteru V4 support code twice and still didn't got a confirmation mail.
Maybe they see my German email and think that I don't speak English?
Do you have Kiyoteru registered already? From what I got doing it, you regkster using your activation vode (thaf's what it asked for for both my Iroba V2 and Yuki V4 to register)I'm sure the email wouldn't be an issue, AHS is pretty into German and I believe do sell the software with German boxes and such...

Do you have Kiyoteru registered already? From what I got doing it, you regkster using your activation vode (thaf's what it asked for for both my Iroba V2 and Yuki V4 to register)I'm sure the email wouldn't be an issue, AHS is pretty into German and I believe do sell the software with German boxes and such...
With "registration" you mean that I activated him, right? Yes. Otherwise, I couldn't use him anymore. I even activated the Charamin Studio trial version; everything except the User Support codes because I don't get the confirmation email.

Yeah, that's unlikely. I got him from a German shop that is affiliated with the convention their Berlin concerts are held at, after all.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Registration and activation of the product are two different processes, but (it sounds like) they use the same code.

Activation is done so you can use the voicebank(s) on your computer past 14 days.

Registration is done via the company's website so you can get any extras that come with registering (i.e. discounts).

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
You don't get a confirmation email when you register on AHS? With mine, they're registered but never got an email confirming

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
They don’t send an email when you register on their website. He should just appear on the home “My Page” along with any other registered products

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Anyone know how long it takes AHS to reply? I sent the inquiry Monday and still haven't gotten a response back...
I'm kinda worried I did it wrong or something and want to try again but if I did it right, I don't want to bombard AHS

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
It's been so long since I asked so I couldn't give you an exact date/time. You could try messaging @tomo_ahs on Twitter as he's helped me before, but I checked through my emails and when I requested an Iroha import code, they replied via this email address. I'm unsure if you can contact this email directly, but here it is:
[email protected]

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh thanks! I'll look into those options. I looked at the inquiry form again today and it said 3-5 business days, so I guess I'll give it unyil nect week?

EDIT: oh, just as I typed this, I got a reply from them! Thanks for all the help Clue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)