• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

In Which KizelFox Tries to Art

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
Over the years, I've dabbled on and off in drawing. However, getting into Vocaloid has been an amazing incentive for me to actually start taking art seriously again. I've been drawing vocal synths for almost as long as I've been in the Vocaloid fandom, which is... not very long right now haha. My art style has been constantly evolving, and I hope that this thread will serve as a monitor for that, and for my progress in general. Constructive feedback is welcome!

Here's a couple of my latest pieces to start, placed under spoilers so they don't take up so much space. In terms of content, expect to see lots of Spanishloid and Engloid stuff, like this piece I drew for Ruby's recent birthday.

I drew this piece for the art zine for Ruby Gala, hosted by Vocarnival.ruby5th.png

Also expect to see a lot of one particular ship. :tongue:

I do enjoy coloured lines, as well as adding hand lettering to my pieces.
("Te quiero" = "I love you")
tequiero.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
I lost motivation and time for a good little while there. Right now, final exams are around the corner, so I haven't got time for pieces that are too complex. At least I've got this Maika. This was my second go at lineless art (with some texture thanks to gouache brushes) and I'm happy with how it turned out!

maikalinelessnov.png

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
So I had final exams a little while ago, then had a break, then got busy for a bit. At least I found a bit of time to draw my favourite boi :> I decided to put him in some summer wear, since it's summer in Australia where I am.

summerbruno.png

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)