• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Installing Merli

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I'm glad you got help from Yamaha. (Sorry I couldn't help at all, I don't know anything about this version of the Vocaloid editor unfortunately.)

If you need help with translations for the interface (like a cheat sheet or something), I am willing to help out if you need it.

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
I'm glad you got help from Yamaha. (Sorry I couldn't help at all, I don't know anything about this version of the Vocaloid editor unfortunately.)

If you need help with translations for the interface (like a cheat sheet or something), I am willing to help out if you need it.
Thank you for the offer! Right now I'm just trying to figure out if I need a serial code to activate the product since it's giving me this message whenever I try to use it:
Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 11.24.05 AM.png

Cheat sheets for the interface would be really useful, but I just want to be sure that I can use it first. There were no other serial codes in Merli's box, so if this is asking for a serial code, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to use it.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
The Clip Studio Paint popup is asking for your serial number, unfortunately. What if you attempted to put the serial that came with Merli in the Clip Studio Paint serial number boxes?

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
The Clip Studio Paint popup is asking for your serial number, unfortunately. What if you attempted to put the serial that came with Merli in the Clip Studio Paint serial number boxes?
I just tried that and it did not work. I might try contacting customer support to see if they have any suggestions. Is there any way to register Merli as a product on i-Style's website like you would with Cryptonloids or AHS-loids? I'm thinking it might be similar to the Crypton English+Japanese bundles where you need to register one product to download the rest of the materials. If this doesn't pan out, it's not a huge deal. I didn't even expect to get CSP in the first place. On the bright side, Clip Studio Coordinate does work without the serial code, so I think I can now pose 3D models(?). I'm still not really sure what it does, but I'll look into it.

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I own Lapis (for normal Vocaloid Editor) and I didn't have to register her on istyle's website, she just came with a serial number. I've looked at their website several times and it just has goody stuff on it like wallpapers and news and stuff about 3D models. Nothing fancy like Crypton/AHS.

If you ended up wanting Clip Studio Paint it's not super expensive ($50 and free updates forever). There is also a free trial (in English and many other languages) on their website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)