• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Mr_Meester

Aspiring Fan
Dec 31, 2022
52
US of A
Nope! I would love to buy Miku V3 (purely because I prefer V3 English's tone over V4 English), but I want to have more variety first.

The person below me actually doesn't own any voicebanks, just listens to the music and likes the characters.
 

ruffe

Passionate Fan
Oct 24, 2020
196
Nope! None of my favourites have a green colour scheme (despite green being my favourite colour).

The person below me prefers Azuki over Matcha. :azuki_lili::matcha_smile_lili:
 

Mr_Meester

Aspiring Fan
Dec 31, 2022
52
US of A
I guess? I'm kinda indifferent to her. I really prefer Len over her, but I don't really mind her.

The person below me has had a crush on a Vocaloid before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Viabunny

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
1,201
LOL maybe as a kid you could've classified my obsession with Kaito or VY2's voices as a crush. I'm not really one for self ships or anything though, so not really!

The person below thinks the "harder" editors like UTAU and Chipspeech are/were more fun than the more polished ones
 

Viabunny

Len supremacy
Apr 5, 2025
18
Endless void
Honestly I only like some of the V6s like Po-uta. I am absolutely in love with most of the V4 voicebanks though like Kaai Yuki and Vflower V4.:pouta_lili::yuki_lili::flower_smile_lili:

The person below me prefers CeVIO over SynthV.
 
D

Deleted member 12399

Guest
no, i like SV better

the person below has made more than one UTAU character
 
No :( but I’m planning on re-doing my entire channel for ALL vocaloid related things like covers and such! Well….once i get at least two of my children :3 (maybe not original songs because I’m not entirely there yet!)



the person below me thinks V1 is easier to use than V3 (and up to the other platforms such as synthV, CeVIO, or even UTAU) >:)
 
D

Deleted member 12399

Guest
No :( but I’m planning on re-doing my entire channel for ALL vocaloid related things like covers and such! Well….once i get at least two of my children :3 (maybe not original songs because I’m not entirely there yet!)



the person below me thinks V1 is easier to use than V3 (and up to the other platforms such as synthV, CeVIO, or even UTAU) >:)
I don't own V1, so no.

The person below me wants to make a VOCALOID but doesn't have the funds for it.
 

Bookworm2

Your friendly neighborhood Vocaloid nerd
Make? You mean buy? If you mean buy, then yes. I want Kaito V1 or V3. I do want to make an Utau, but I don’t think I will

The person below first encountered Miku in a non-Vocaloid related media. (Literally any of the games shes appeared in as dlc)
 
D

Deleted member 12399

Guest
Make? You mean buy? If you mean buy, then yes. I want Kaito V1 or V3. I do want to make an Utau, but I don’t think I will

The person below first encountered Miku in a non-Vocaloid related media. (Literally any of the games shes appeared in as dlc)
that's not what i meant .. I meant literally like make. Like you and some friends, forming a company, go up to Yamaha with like $15,000 or smth and say, "hey can I make a VOCALOID6 Voicebank"
 
  • Like
Reactions: junky

mary34

Passionate Fan
Dec 25, 2022
110
I am not really a cosplay person so no, but I have seen some really neat ones :)

The person below me would like a Studio Tiara commisioned song for Project Sekai

(idk why i keep coming up with proseka questions either it just keeps happening)
 
  • Like
Reactions: WyndReed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
406
???
A StudioTiara song for Night Cord or MMJ would be awesome actually. (I just realized that none of their music is in ProSeka at all. What a shame.)

The person below would like for Gumi Synth V to have stronger/more powerful vocal modes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mary34

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
351
YES PLEASE. Maybe one for all the Internet Co. Vocaloids or Zero-G Vocaloids? Either way i would love to buy that, especially if its on the Switch or Switch 2.

The person below has used CeVio and liked it.
If you count VoiSona, then yeah, I do like it. More literally, I used the trial a really long time ago and the old free version which doesn't have very many features.

The person below prefers CeVIO/VoiSona to SynthV.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)