• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

It's always interesting to see DigitrevX getting dragged in the media

Jikyusan

Producer in Training
Apr 8, 2018
USA
jikyusan.carrd.co
I don't think I'm going to ever use DigitrevX's MMD models after this drama. I met him (in VRChat) when he first joined VRChat (2016 I think, before VRChat transitioned to Steam in 2017 and became popular) and he asked what was the purpose of VRChat, and I said the community (which used to be nice back then)

Last edited:

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
We love to see it! Especially while he's trying his hardest to pretend none of this is going on.

I saw someone's quote tweet saying he's done shitty stuff in the past regarding the Vocaloid community? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but I've never heard of him being shady until now so idk dddd.

Reactions: Nezuh and Jikyusan

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Another reason to make sure that you have detailed contracts regarding copyright for these sorts of projects. I hadn’t thought about someone’s vtuber avatar being pulled, but digitrevex being who he is, it’d make sense that he’d pull something like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)