• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Kagamine Rin Lamaze-P ft. Kagamine Rin - I Want You to Listen to My Tale

Sep 21, 2019
A softer song of Lazmaze's using Rin Warm, I think. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, it sound like it was done in Vocaloid 5; her voice seems to have a tone that I don't normally hear in voice.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Lamaze!!!!!:sonika_ani_lili:
The song is cute, as per expected, and Rin sounds lovely. I can't tell if she was done in V5, usually the only way I know if something was done in V5 is when I hear vocal fry lol.
It's so nice that Lamaze is still actively producing.

Sep 21, 2019
It's so nice that Lamaze is still actively producing.
It was really awesome when he hit everyone with a surprise upload a while back since his music is so enjoyable! He's uploaded so many songs recently that people have started #freelamaze on youtube because they're either joking or concerned he's being held against his will to make music. I assume they're joking. :miki_rylitah:

Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)