• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Matsudappoiyo 10th anniversary!!!

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
is this bad posting etiquette? i'm still n00b af to this forum
It's Matsudappoiyo's 10th anniv!!!!! (at least where I'm at lol)

:matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili:

10 years ago today Matsudappoiyo enters the UTAU stage!! It's honestly hard to wrap my head around that this voice has been a thing for an entire decade now ????!! I knew he'd been super popular for quite a few years now but never really thought of him as existing back in UTAU's early days . (I only learned about UTAU 5ish yrs ago, so every "old" UTAU doesn't seem absolutely ancient yet)

Anyways I thought I'd start a thread here to have a mini celebration thing cuz I'm a big Matsudappoiyo fan. Although I think I listen to other's works of him more than I actually use him HAA

but since it is indeed Matsudappoiyo day I decided to try his new Light vb and threw together a short cover to celebrate!! and cuz I felt bad I only noticed it's his anniv this morning lul

funny how this is so short but it took me 1.5 hrs to tune :) perfectionists rise

• Love
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Lovely cover~ :matsudappoiyo_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili:

I'm happy that Matsudappoiyo's creator brought him back to life with a new voicebank for him. :midorizakikasumi_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili: I'm guilty of getting of all his voicebanks (after months of being sad of not being able to use him) and not really using him much. :kyo_ani_lili: I thought of using him to one day make an original Engrish song with him after someone proved it was possible with his light voicebank and they even made a song with him. :akasakiminato_lili:

Happy birthday, Matsudappoiyo~! :akasakiminato_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili::yuki_lili::matsudappoiyo_lili::tonio_ani_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Krin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)