• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

MAYU Fanclub

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
MAYU fanclub logosmaller.png
MAYU was first announced early May 2012 at the live event "EXIT TUNES ACADEMY" and released on December 5, 2012. She is EXIT TUNES first and currently only Vocaloid and right now only has one V3 voicebank.
Her official birthday is stated to be May 6 and her official age is 15.
Her voice provider was never officially announced by EXIT TUNES but at some point Mayumi Morinaga revealed in her twitter bio that she is MAYU's voicer. This is something a lot of people speculated beforehand.

Language: Japanese
Ideal Tempo: 60~180 BPM
Ideal Range: A2~F4
Amazon JP
Vocaloid Shop

Trial: Go to MAYU's website and click on the pink button with the white border.
There will be a pop up with another pink button. Press it and MAYU will be downloaded.
If it asks for a code when installing, just click yes, everything should work.

FEATURED COVER:

FEATURED ORIGINAL:

FEATURED FANART:

Mika
cafenurse
Please do one or more of these things:

x Say why you like MAYU
x Post a song using her
x Post fanart of her

No "Can I join?" without anything else please.

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/g2eGO9M.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XBK7tlz.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/0KxqgBC.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ygYiz6e.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Yeah, it's kinda sad that there are not a lot of Mayu fans ^^"
But that cover is good! Thank you for showing it :) Their voices work well together.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany

I found another nice cover using Mayu.
She sounds really sweet and kinda soft, I like it a lot!​

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany

This song deserves so much more recognition. Yairis music is awesome and Mayu fits the style very well.
(This is sadly the only song in which Yairi uses Mayu..)​

Reactions: Twillby

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I found a chinese song using Mayu! It's actually an original,
but the producer at first decided to publish only the version they made with Xia Yu Yao.
They uploaded the Mayu version later though. (As far as I understand)

But it seems like all original uploads have been deleted, which I think is sad. This song is really nice!​

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany

Thought I'd share some new fanart here too!
I really love this outfit! The artwork was made by hikariin25 on deviantart and they gave it a super cute picture book feeling.
嘘とぬいぐるみ is still a very good song, like a lot of Mayu's very early songs.
So let's have a little flashback to 2012 and listen to this catchy song again!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I've been searching for some new Mayu songs yesterday and I found a lot!
I want to share as many as I can. Most of them don't have a lot of views but deserve more.
Let's start with these 2!

The first song, Suite ♡ Suite is a quite happy sounding song with a retro vibe while the second song, Lie-Ray-Rain, is a very melancholic rock song.
I think Lie-Ray-Rain is one of my new favorite songs now. So happy that I could find it!​

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I read in the favorite PV thread that a lot of people miss the story PVs with the Vocaloid who sings it as the main character in the video.
Good thing that I have exactly that, with Mayu!

World Color Your Color and World Shine Your Color are a 2 part story.
The songs are sadly so unpopular that they never got translated.
I personally really like these songs and think they deserve way more views!
World Shine Your Color, the second song, didn't even manage to get 1000 views.

Bonus song!
It's from the same producer and has basically the same characters in it (Mayu and Maya),
but in a different setting. This song is fun to watch and listen to. :)

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
The weather was really good here this weekend, so I thought that it would be nice to maybe share some songs with fitting artwork?
The first song is Kamiuta/Glitter and it has always been one of my favorite Mayu songs.
There is also a version by Mayumi Morinaga which sounds very different from Mayu's!
I love that the song has a low range and shows how well Mayu can pull that off.

The second song is called Alstroemeria and is rangewise the opposite of Kamiuta.
But it's still in a very comfortable range for Mayu and the art is probably one of the most beautiful artworks for a Mayu song I've ever seen.
The artist sadly deleted all their accounts, they pretty much completely vanished from the internet.
Which I think is sad, I'd love to see more of their works!

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
There are a good amount of songs with Mayu and Gumi!
I can totally understand that, their voices really compliment each other. They just sound super nice together.
These are two examples of this, both are rock songs.

The first is called "Are you a Werewolf?" and made by YuchaP. The song is from 2013 or even before, but the PV was released in 2016.
This song is also one of Mayus more popular songs considering the views, but I still consider it forgotten. I really have never heard people talk about it.
The story seems interesting and the song is part of an Album called "Welcome To The Jinro Village".

The second one is BLURRY, also pretty popular if you look at the views but no one ever really talked about it.
It's part of an Album with the same name and.. yeah, there's not much to say about it.
A typical heartfelt rock song with nicely tuned voices, but that's what you can expect of all of 164's songs.
They are just really good.

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Another really nice and sunny weekend! I hope the weather stays this good.
I tried to think of more fitting songs and I remembered these two!

These two songs radiate pure cuteness, lightness and warmth.
Especially Shabadiba, I always listen to it when I'm in a bad mood!
Mayu, IA and Gumi just sound sooo good together, they are the perfect trio.

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Happy Birthday Mayu!
Today, the 6th of May, is Mayu's character birthday!
I personally think it's quite confusing that she officially has 2 'birthdays',
but I guess you can differenciate it as birthday and release anniversairy.

Sedo Sounder actually released a new song for her birthday!
As far as I understood they weren't able to finish the video in time so they only uploaded it on soundcloud for now.
But the song sounds really really good! I love the tuning.

The 6th May 2012 was the day on which the -Exit Tunes 10th Anniversairy Special- concert was held.
This was the concert that officially announced that Mayu is going to be a new Vocaloid, made by them.
With her being revealed on that day, they chose it as her character birthday.

Reactions: Twillby

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany

I found this song by DADULLA today!
It's sung by Mayu and a furry UTAU. Their voices nicely compliment each other!
Also, the PV is insanely cute and the song in and of itself reminds me of a lot of early Mayu songs.
You know, the cutesy ones that actually had quite dark lyrics.​

Last edited:

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Here are two songs by Limaria!
They really embrace Mayus gothic design in their songs and I appreciate that a lot.
These two songs are probably my favorite ones by them and really worth to listen to!
I also have to add that the videos are really nice to look at, the artwork is beautiful and you see the amount of effort put in there.

Limaria also has a youtube account, if you prefer to listen to their songs there! But they didn't upload all of them there.​

Last edited:

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Just want to share this Mayu cover of n-buna's Umiyuri Kaiteitan by Kairikibear. I'm so happy to see a renowned producer post any song with Mayu.

• Love
Reactions: Mika

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
oh yes I'm also always happy to see them use Mayu, even if just for some small test covers! I think I would cry out of happiness if Kairiki Bear would make a full song with Mayu. Here is a slightly older upload where he covers a short snippet of his own song 失敗作少女 / Failure Girl with Mayu and I love it sooo much!

Reactions: uncreepy

Mika

Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Sedo Sounder released a new song today and it's really beautiful.
I think he already uploaded it on soundcloud yesterday but the PV was scheduled for today.
Please give it a listen.

Reactions: uncreepy and Raku

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Oh you beat me to it hha xD He said in the video description that it's just Mayu and piano, and it really is just that. While I slightly want some more, Sedo's Mayu is always a pleasure to listen to that I don't really mind it. :mayu_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Mayu is so underused and underrated! I'm glad I found this thread because now I've got more Mayu songs I need to check out! :mayu_rylitah:
Also, here's a Mikito-P song I found using Mayu:

• Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)