• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Menu Question

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hi!

I noticed that the Resources and the Search feature don't show up on the site's menu anymore if you're not logged in. That's obviously not a problem if you're a member or if you stay logged in all the time. However, I would guess that the Resources feature (and the supporting ability to search the site) is really useful for the fans who haven't joined yet, as well as beneficial for the site's SEO. (Some of those Resources have thousands of views, and many of those likely didn't come from site members. They might have come from people who later joined, though.) I'd assume there wouldn't be anything personal/sensitive/secret in there, since it's supposed to be stuff made available for other people to use.

Can we make those features publicly-available again? Or, if they were put behind the login intentionally, what was the thinking?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I noticed that the Profile Posts area is hidden, too. Didn't that used to be visible, but people could hide their own posts if they chose to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)