• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Miku x Metal 【HIKIKOMORI】Vocaloid original song

Nokutaan

New Fan
May 20, 2026
2
This is a song about a twisted, lonely and reclusive life that is seldomly talked about.
But who is Miku representing? The house itself, the one trapped inside? Or both?



Hello everyone. I created a new song featuring 初音ミク and I would like to share it with you. It's a modern metal song with a sprinkle of orchestral and electronic. I focused on the tuning too to make it clean but raw, adding little realistic details here and there while maintaining the unmistakeable digital soul of her voice

I'd be very happy if you want to listen to it, even if just for a second. Please, let me know what you think, if you'd like!💜
 
  • Like
Reactions: OdraNoel2049

OdraNoel2049

New Fan
Oct 4, 2026
5
This is really good! Great guitar and drum work! And a lot of diffrent sections as well. you can tell you put a lot of love and effort into it! Keep it up ^^
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)