• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo Europe Fan Meetups

Ruichu

New Fan
Nov 21, 2018
London
Hello fellow degenerates, Been browsing the forum for a little while now and haven't seen many post about Fan meetups for the Miku Expo.

Here's a few that I have found and considering going to. Thought it might help get everyone together and meet.

Paris
01/12/18
#CustoMiku hosted by none of the other Negimister right after the concert finishes. He was mostly seen at many Vocaloid events in Japan last year. Looking to pimp out your Daka and plushie? He is your man, he even prepare many of the item for ornament himself, and show you step by step how to apply the beautiful decorations. But you better sign up quick, Negi normally only accommodate a small group for the workshop. Find the RSVP here.
DsZH38VX4AYfa-Y.jpg

Cologne
04/12/18
#vocalnexus Is hosting their official fan meet up before the show just outside Lanxess Arena. VocalNexus is a German non profit fan Broadcast about Vocaloid they have a show Every Sunday at 8:00 o'clock pm CET at radio stream http://kibo.fm . What's that? you couldn't afford that € 390 fee to go take a picture with Miku on stage? Don't worry Vocalnexus has got you covered, there will a a photoshot with the loids hosted by an professional photographer and they'll send the photo to you. If you are around on the day be sure to find more info here.
DsgulY5XcAAw9MV.jpg

#CustoMiku will also be around on the day running he's workshop, so why not dedicate your day to Vocaloid by filling your day with both event before and after the concert. sign up for customiku here

London
08/12/18
@vocaeuro is working on #39mikustaff! Where you can meet the creator cakey and her 'u' miku figure to take pictures and write your heartfelt messages about the concert, Vocaloid, or how much you love Miku, maybe even doodle your own fan art on their own twist of piapro board. You will find vocaeuro before the concert in the queue most likely. To find out more and contribute your art here.
u-e1542151853194.jpg

What amazes me is that all these events are all FREE to enter and only require you to RSVP. It's truly golden age for vocaloid and it's fans in Europe. and this is what makes the community all the better, people getting together and make new bounds, exchange ideas most importantly be proud of their fandoms and hobbies. I hope there will be more regular events in Europe after the concerts organised by fans.

I hope this will prove useful to some of you that will be attending the show. Are you planning to attend any of these meetups?

Last edited by a moderator:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I was gonna attend CustoMiku in Cologne, but it takes place from noon to 3pm and I can't make it there. I had to book a flight to Germany on the day of the show (due to work reasons) before I knew about any fan meetings. I might be able to stop by the Vocalnexus meeting, but not sure.

Hey hey hey, and that's not all!

This is probably the very first time I'm mentioning VOCABERLIN on this forum because this is the place I'm mostly active at and I wanted to reveal this fan club once it becomes more professional. Basically VOCABERLIN is a non-commercial Vocaloid fan community in Berlin, Germany, that was founded by my comrade LindsX3 and me. Starting with a birthday party for Hatsune Miku's 11th birthday, we occassionally organize free Vocaloid fan meetings in Berlin and work together with known projects from the German otaku culture and other Vocaloid fan projects from all over the world!

In fact, we even have our own domain (vocaberlin.de) and a professional web designer, but due to the Miku Expos coming up - two of which I'm attending - and the fact that I haven't traveled anywhere outside of Germany and Russia for a very long time, we are VERY slow at announcing things at the moment.

We do plan to launch our new website and look for partnerships in the worldwide Vocaloid fandom very soon though!

-
But what does VOCABERLIN have to do with these meetings?

Hello fellow degenerates, Been browsing the forum for a little while now and haven't seen many post about Fan meetups for the Miku Expo.

Here's a few that I have found and considering going to. Thought it might help get everyone together and meet.

Paris
01/12/18
#CustoMiku hosted by none of the other Negimister right after the concert finishes. He was mostly seen at many Vocaloid events in Japan last year. Looking to pimp out your Daka and plushie? He is your man, he even prepare many of the item for ornament himself, and show you step by step how to apply the beautiful decorations. But you better sign up quick, Negi normally only accommodate a small group for the workshop. Find the RSVP here.
View attachment 1637

Well, as stated on CustoMiku , this event is held in cooperation with VOCABERLIN!
Although the only one attending Miku Expo Paris from the VOCABERLIN team is me, we thought it would be cool to lend Negimeister a hand and help out with stuff.
We are now happy to announce that additionally we will provide free Miku papercrafts and VOCABERLIN buttons for those attending!

If you need a place to stay with fellow Miku fans over night, then come to CustoMiku! We speak English, German, Russian and Japanese.

Cologne
We haven't talked about this outside of our Discord server yet, but we are proud to announce our own VOCABERLIN After Expo Party being held right after the Miku Expo in Cologne! For those of you who would like to meet other fans before the concert, I can recommend Negimeister's CustoMiku, as well as the fan meeting by VocalNexus mentioned in the OP.

Since there are no other fan meetings happening after the concert and most of the VOCABERLIN community will not even be in Cologne yet when the other meetings happen, we decided to organize our own too. (And we need to spend the night in Cologne anyway.)

It will be a calm and chilled fan meeting with Miku songs and some free VOCABERLIN stuff, near LANXESS arena. It's free for everyone!

Please look forward for more information being revealed in the next days!

And by the way, VOCABERLIN will also take a group photo at the venue directly after the concert is over. What part of the venue would you guys prefer?

--
I'm looking forward to meet you in either Paris or Cologne! @39dearMIKU @hamano @Faiyez @Tainted @Zunkari_Official and everyone else!

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^That's great! I could already say I'm coming to the Cologne afterparty! Hopefully you have more info soon!

Have fun in Miku Expo Paris tomorrow btw :)

^That's great! I could already say I'm coming to the Cologne afterparty! Hopefully you have more info soon!

Have fun in Miku Expo Paris tomorrow btw :)
Thanks, and here is the info!

Our offkai in Paris was great, but unfortunately I had to leave very early due to Google Maps telling me crap when I planned my trip back to the airport.

All info on our offkai in Cologne is available in English and German on this site >> Interne Treffen
The mentioned cafe is only some train stations away from the Lanxess Arena.

Have fun, @hamano @39dearMIKU !
We can surely have a great time in Cologne. Paris was really heaven for me. First row in the middle during the show, no queue, photos with my beloved Miku and photos and autographs by Hiroyuki Itoh. That's what my first concert in Paris was like. I'm sure Cologne will be interesting for everyone too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)