• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Miku to participate in Tokyo's 150th anniversary event with a sprayed water concert

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I loved watching this. Miku had so many cute costumes! The setting was nice too and the projection was better than I anticipated.
Hopefully we see more appearances from Miku in non-Vocaloid events in the future!

I guess this was the first show? They had to resize Miku's projection in the beginning and the sound briefly cut off at some point, I suppose they fixed these issues for the next shows.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Wow, a wonderfil performance! Out of any Miku performance, that’s the one I wish I could’ve seen live! The outfits were really great too and Miku looks good in anything really

Even better than I expected it to be! I’m alwo curious who did the tuning, I think she sounded lovely throughout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)