• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

mobius017 - Lofi Twilight

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm excited to share my new song, "Lofi Twilight!" This the first song I've shared on Nico Nico, as well as the first lyric video I've released. I'm still learning, but it's quite a feeling to attempt to contribute something to Vocaloid's ancestral roots, in the format I've seen everywhere but never done myself.

Words & Music: mobius017 ( mobius017 - ニコニコ )
Illust: Edited version of "rainy day in my room" ( piapro(ピアプロ)|イラスト「rainy day in my room」 ) by Utsunomiya ( piapro(ピアプロ)|宇都宮のページ )

I entered this song in the Hatsune Miku 16th anniversary 1 photo video posting festival, which concluded a few hours ago. I interacted with some very nice people on Nico Nico and learned a lot--participating was a lot of fun!

Please do check it out if you're interested. I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what it means correctly, but according to the "best rank" item on the upper right of the Nico Nico player, it looks like "Lofi Twilight" was the 89th most popular song of songs in the "music/sound" category with the 1 photo video posting festival event's tag, as of 12/15. So it apparently ranked 89th among people who came to check out the items submitted for the event 5 days after the fact. Being honest, that's probably very modest, but it's kind of cool!

• Love
Reactions: IO+ and MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
congratulations mobius!!!!ヾ(^▽^*)))
happy for the results and I love the song and the artwork chosen, it suits so well as it gives me some nostalgic and relaxing feelings. Love it! I'm also glad to have helped you a bit for the various entry rules and questions, and you must feel really proud to be part of that contest ♪(^∇^*)

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you very much! It really was exciting to participate in the festival and get to see the sort of spirit/interactions that has been at the heart of vocal synths since the early 2000s. And I was very glad to see people enjoy the song!

Thank you again to you and everyone else who answered my questions--it really helped me understand the process and made me able to participate!

I am planning to release further songs on Nico Nico, and probably SoundCloud as well, in the next few months. So if you liked this song, hopefully you can look forward to additional ones, as well as to further growth on my part.

I really like the artwork also!

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nice job! Really nice to see some original music from you, and your experience on NND sounds lovely. Creating music is a daunting task honestly, but it's a whole lot of fun being able to make your ideas come alive with Miku, nad I look forward to following your producer journey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)