• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
Resource icon

Modular Synths

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
mobius017 submitted a new resource:

Modular Synths - What They Are and How to Use Them

I've been curious for awhile about how producers make some of the sounds they get for more electronic-type music--i.e., the sounds that don't seem like they can come from conventional instruments like guitars, other string instruments, wind instruments, etc.

Inspired by something I found in @Exemplar's post in the Non-Vocal Synth Audio Software/Hardware Sale...
Read more about this resource...

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
I can recommend some synths like zynaddsubfx that is a really good synths capable of making almost any sound, it has 3 modes, sub synth, add synth and pad synth
we can mix these modes, having multiple voices per instruments, applying lfo etc etc, this is a really capable synth as capable as serum
there is also surge that is good from what I heard

both are free and open source although for zynaddsubfx it would require to build the code from source to get it for free else it's 45$ for a prebuilt v

1585782643262.png

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)