Morry's fanart cave

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
a kevin design spawned in my head and i had to get it out

kev.png

idk how to describe my thoughts on this bc i have my own kinda person world built in my head for vocal synth designs i make which is that its a vaguely future world- aiming for casual futuristic design with most (like my flowers i draw). i see kev as a substitute teacher in his late 30s-early 40s who sings in his free time/at bars/etc

Last edited:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
last night i had the urge to draw my old utau, Xed, mostly because i do kinda wanna make covers with him still and wanted some updated art lol. he wont be getting any new banks (i may release an old vcv bank though) but i have a soft spot for those old vbs... i also made a Toyhouse page for his art/designs! (eventually i will have a web page for him!)

xed22.png

the last time i drew him was 2017!! geez

xed2017.png

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
soooo i havent had much vocaloid art to share, but i have done something else. i have taken all of my old art out of my deviantart storage. which means ALL my oldest vocaloid art is bck up, including art for covers i have since deleted!

You can view the folder of all my existing Vocaloid art HERE!!

do note that DA doesn't seem to let me order these by date so... its a random mix of old and new out of order.

I will put some favorites under this spoiler :)

1661718944041.png
1661718958014.png
1661718977916.png
1661718985995.png
1661719052071.png
1661719063485.png
1661719235985.png

• Love
Reactions: Twillby

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
wow, hi, Yuma design. i have a cover coming v soon too but wanted to share this now!

sorry hes a skinny white boy, but the first thought in my head when i heard him was "sounds like a twink" so. here you go. giving me freshly turned 18 year old whos trying to start a band in his garage vibes.
ymafin.png

okay so, heres an alt version because i initially wanted his hair to be a tad more green like the art. however, my color combo ended up look near identical to my fursona... and i didnt want people who follow me for other art to get confused lol. so, consider this a different version ppl could use (doesnt have the lighting on it tho)

fullyuma.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)