• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Morry's fanart cave

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
a kevin design spawned in my head and i had to get it out

kev.png

idk how to describe my thoughts on this bc i have my own kinda person world built in my head for vocal synth designs i make which is that its a vaguely future world- aiming for casual futuristic design with most (like my flowers i draw). i see kev as a substitute teacher in his late 30s-early 40s who sings in his free time/at bars/etc

Last edited:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
last night i had the urge to draw my old utau, Xed, mostly because i do kinda wanna make covers with him still and wanted some updated art lol. he wont be getting any new banks (i may release an old vcv bank though) but i have a soft spot for those old vbs... i also made a Toyhouse page for his art/designs! (eventually i will have a web page for him!)

xed22.png

the last time i drew him was 2017!! geez

xed2017.png

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
soooo i havent had much vocaloid art to share, but i have done something else. i have taken all of my old art out of my deviantart storage. which means ALL my oldest vocaloid art is bck up, including art for covers i have since deleted!

You can view the folder of all my existing Vocaloid art HERE!!

do note that DA doesn't seem to let me order these by date so... its a random mix of old and new out of order.

I will put some favorites under this spoiler :)

1661718944041.png
1661718958014.png
1661718977916.png
1661718985995.png
1661719052071.png
1661719063485.png
1661719235985.png

• Love
Reactions: Twillby

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
wow, hi, Yuma design. i have a cover coming v soon too but wanted to share this now!

sorry hes a skinny white boy, but the first thought in my head when i heard him was "sounds like a twink" so. here you go. giving me freshly turned 18 year old whos trying to start a band in his garage vibes.
ymafin.png

okay so, heres an alt version because i initially wanted his hair to be a tad more green like the art. however, my color combo ended up look near identical to my fursona... and i didnt want people who follow me for other art to get confused lol. so, consider this a different version ppl could use (doesnt have the lighting on it tho)

fullyuma.png

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
uhhhh wow its been a while. been consumed by another fandom, but Better Off Worse has hit me so hard, i had to draw fan art.

a bit of a personal note on this one as i shared in my discord
"refreshing to do something different and more emotionally motivated.... i know ppl here arent really vocaloid listeners but that song goddamn. ~you must keep suffering for the sake of other people's consumption of your art~ easily relatable. plus i have been using v flower for YEARS (since i was 15!!) to vent through her voice in the form of original songs and covers so. it just Hit"

i think that is kind of what came to my mind about this song. relatable message (even down to specific mentions of mental health), and most definitely my attachment to flower. while i dont have time to do vocaloid nearly as much I started using her as a teen and loved her so so much for my ability to vent through music and covers. i only burnt myself by 2020-2021 on making covers and as my life changed and i started recovering from what i had been through. as an artist in general-- especially as i get meds and get better-- it is so easy to feel like the only way i was making good art is if i was suffering or venting negative feelings and thoughts.

i am glad i have gotten better and i am trying to push away the feeling that i must suffering to make that kind of art, but it is really hard esp when the most attention i have gotten was from that time

flo.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)