• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Morry's Illusion's Vocaloid/Utau/etc Covers!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
well i hoped to have a saros cover to share but i have been indecisive. and im gonna be out of commission for a bit due to a surgery so, i decided id wrap up this cover that was a test with ARA, using unclean/AI ripped vocals to test. i cleaned up a little but its basically all what it generated (which explains the weird lyrics, as it doesnt detect lyrics it detect phonemes)

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
hellooooo i meant for this to be on xmas eve. whatever

i have had this potential cover sitting around for a long ass time. i did it with dex SEVEN YEARS ago but hadnt found a voice i wanted to use again. i cant say i really wanted to use hayden here, but the date was coming and he sounded nice. is it funny to say i still like the dex cover? its probably because i expect "cabinet man" to sound robotic tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: ruffe and nene

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
rip im not sure i will ever manage to get this cover posted bc of copyright but i worked so hard on it... AUGH....

its Complicated by Avril Lavigne, using Yi Xi. i REALLY love her voice in this. i was able to share it here (....for now?)

let me know if you cannot see it...

anyways this was very interesting to do, i tried to manipulate the phonemes more than usual to get a more accurate sound. like ones you wouldnt expect ! one of the "no, no" is like... [n aa] [l aw]. and probably obvious is "tell me" has "tell" as "tail"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)